Grappling Dicks

It was so not worth it.

Nope.

Levi, now, found himself stuck with Eren in the gym, promising him to teach him how to fight doesn't seem all that good right now. In fact, if that meant anything, it meant he just signed himself up for a torture fest. He knew he was attracted to the brat and he knew when he was attracted to someone things turn hot. And that's what Levi hated about himself right now, he didn't want to just jump on the kid and fuck his ass raw, Eren meant more than that. So fuck his treacherous body. He didn't want Eren to be scared of him either.

Aside from utter self loathing for thinking of illegal things to do with Eren's god molded ass(yes, thank freckled Jesus for that.) Levi felt cheated right now. While he's doing the best he can resisting the said ass, Eren thought it was wise to wear just a thin layer black sweater and faded out blue shorts, for girls. Who fucking does that? Who wears shorts going to the gym?

Eren-Fucking-Yeager apparently.

Fuck him.

Fuck! if only Levi could do so.

Levi knew Eren was openly gay but this was the first time Eren's been so openly gay in front of him, and wearing fucking shorts at that.

"Woah, this place is awesome..!" Eren excitedly said as he walked on ahead of Levi. He was carrying his own bag, he didn't have gym bags so he just used his usual school backpack.

The older man just watched his little young companion look around excitedly, the gym, Sina Seaside Gym was an impressively built facility. With it being close to the ocean its other line of business was to run the small resort just beside it. Sina had always been famous for the clear blue waters of their beaches. It was beautiful. But the ocean's the ocean, Levi isn't one to be impressed with things he's seen before but seeing Eren make a big fuss about it, now that's actually something to look forward for.

Levi noted that Eren had a thing for beaches since he was acting like a kid in Christmas.

Eren skipped directly towards the glass window walls of the gym and literally pressed his face on it, the action making Levi cringe a bit since he hated finger print stains too. But oh well, it's not his window. Otherwise that would've been a real problem.

"Eren, act your age. We're not here for the beach." Levi began to say, "We're here to teach you how to fight or at least defend your sorry ass."

Although Levi couldn't really see it, he was very much sure that Eren was pouting-oh there it is, Eren turned and stuck out his tongue.

"Very mature Eren. Follow me to the locker rooms, we need to suit up." Mr. Bitter said rolling his eyes. Levi made the action to move first but a second or two, he never heard Eren's footsteps following. He frowned and turned his head and looked back at Eren by his shoulder, "Hey, hurry the fuck up. I'm not getting any younger over here!"

Eren grumbled and turned by his heels and went after Levi. "Alright, before you blame me for your back cramps !" He crossed his arms and pouted more then added, "Old man!"

"Bratty little shit."

They were lucky to be the only one's here today, it was an early Saturday morning after all and Levi predicted that there should at least be two or more people other than them today. Not that he's complaining.

Levi began to strip off his black plaid polo shirt, he didn't dare look back at Eren who was provably stripping behind him with his own designated locker already open for him to store up his bag and clothes. "When you're done just pick out the necessities, a water bottle and a towel. Your stuff would be safer here." He said to Eren, unbuckling his belt while he's at it. "Are you even fucking listening?"