thirty

➼ jade

"why are we here again?" i asked el as she side stepped, motioning for me to take a seat at a long table in the room, at the management building.

only time we came here was when it was big business, last time i was here was when i got into a heated argument with paparazzi. memories!

"sterling needs to speak with you."

the discomfort was evident in her voice as the words left her mouth. el and sterling had drama of their own, no one spoke about it though. everyone knew it just wasn't a good idea to bring up that conversation around either one.

while waiting for the king of the building, i decided to messages the boys, thank the gods for group message.

lopez: i hate business meetings.
irwin: who you meeting with?
hood: what happened!?
clifford: what'd u do now
hemmings: smh always in trouble
lopez: i'm never in trouble, maybe that's why i'm scared??
clifford: you'll be fine, you're always fine
irwin: watch out cal, michael's trying to move in on your girl
clifford: as if
lopez: i gotta go, i'll text y'all about meeting up l8r
hood: ooooo how i love when you say y'all FUUUUCCCCKKKK
hemmings: relax fam.

"miss lopez, how amazing, what's it been? a year or two?" sterling's voice boomed as he walked into the room.

"i would say so, how are you?" getting up to shake the man's hand, i fix my skirt and get pulled into a hug. "umm, okay."

"you're one of our finest here, you deserve a hug. i've been grand, hello eleanor."

"hello sterling," el says, as if his name is poison.

the atmosphere shifts and it begins to get uncomfortable. i seriously wish i was not here at the moment, but being me, i take the lead and change it back to business.

"so why am i here, sir?"

"well it has been brought to our attention that the five second boys will be going on tour very soon and well, we think it's best if you and calum are to break up soon," sterling states, grabbing a glass of water from the corner.

"wait, why? why now? why so soon?" i was shocked, the plan had been set in stone, why were they doing this?

"jade, you have been dating calum for almost seven months now. i know we have a little more time until the movie is coming out but we think that's what will get people to start talking again."

the boys were my best friends, i was always around them. i don't know how i'm suppose to function without them.

"do they know?" i asked. being me i was always worried about others, putting people's my happiness before my own. but there's were my boys, my "squad", so it really didn't bother me.

"we've talked to b and she agrees it's about that time, we've planned the little details up until the breakup. we need to plan a meet up with you guys and explain everything."

"can i tell them first, we're planning on meeting up later and i'd really like to tell them," i insisted. it really bummed me out, you could tell the aura in the room shift once more. i didn't want to tell the boys, but i had to, it was going to happen either way.

"of course, anything you'd like, jay."

we talk for a bit longer, though everything goes in one ear and out the other. finally saying our good byes to sterling, eleanor and i make our way to the suv waiting for us and we head to do some interviews.

lopez: hey we need to talk y'all

~
send me names for calum's girl ;-)

if you want to add a description w ur idea even better!

FUCKS a backstory how they met in my pm would be even cooler !!!

(y'all r just so creative and i want y'all to have input ^_^ )

PLS N THNK U