Wolves

Feeling the heat of the risen sun on her face, Ellen raised her hand to her eyes and covered them annoyingly. She remembered the past night. After that encounter with Tyler, she excused herself and spent the whole time with Jimmy. She even skipped lunch and had it later with Jimmy alone.
Yes. To that extent Tyler's place was interesting. To the extent of losing time without noticing. The playing room contained all the games you'd probably see all over the world. And there was a part of the garden that had swings and stuffs she had never seen. But it was a great place for children's time out.
It was getting dark when she noticed that the day passed. She entered the house where a maid was waiting by the door. She led them to their rooms. She wasn't surprised that Jimmy had a private room.
Ellen made sure he had a shower and sleep. It didn't take time as usual, as soon as he placed his head on the pillow he traveled to his own dream land.
And Ellen left to take her own shower. Her room was great. It was of the same size of the one in her house, but there's were the similarities end. The bed had beige cover that looked stunning next to the brown curtains. The adjacent bathroom was of lighter beige color and had all the body lotions, shampoos, lubricating creams.. anything you'd ever want. There was even different kinds of expensive perfumes.
She had her bath and wore one of the bath-robes and went to her bed.
She jumped out of her surprise when the bedroom door was knocked. She turned her left wrist to check the clock. It was 6:00 a.m., she smiled to the fact that since she got there she loses track of time. She asked the one who knocked the door to enter. Her eyes caught Tyler's face first, then Jacob's, then 2 maids and.. it stopped there. The looks varied from anger to frightened to pale. And the first thought was: Jimmy. She took few steps backward,"Where's Jimmy?!"
There wasn't any answers first. Her eyes sticked to Jacob's who was blushing. He turned around giving her his back and coughed,"Fine. He is fine."
She wanted to kick him hard. She walked angrily toward him, "I have the right to know. You cannot.." she was by him then, and before turning him to face her, Tyler grabbed her from her shoulders. He breathed forcefully to calm himself as he buttoned the robe and said between his teeth,"could you please put some clothes on?"
She felt her body temperature hitting the max and turned to walk away from them. Then Jacob's turn wasn't out of guilt rather than shy.
She heard Tyler announce,"We'll be waiting in the dining room."
Ellen nodded and as soon as they closed the door behind them she jumped back to her bed and covered her face with the pillow. She find it a way to calm that hyperactive little organ jumping in her chest. She wanted to scream out of embarrassment and the pillow was a great way to hide her voice.

"Awww", Eden closed her ears,"What is going on!" She pushed the door to the dining room in her pajama and stared at Tyler demanding an answer.
Calmly, Tyler asked back,"What is going on?"
Eden raised her hands to her waist,"I woke up to a damn scream pumping into my head!"
Jacob smiled,"Why do you keep alert? Your fault."
Eden took a step forward,"I need to be alert with all those mutts walking around. I need my hearing ability to know that we are in danger. Because I need to protect my pack. Because I am their future Luna".
Eden walked out angrily and back to her room. And just then Jacob looked at Tyler questioning him silently. And even though Tyler was looking at his phone's notification bar he knew Jacob was staring at him, he kept his eyes on his phone and huffed,"She knows. But she tries to deny it. Women." He rolled his eyes at the last word and smiled knowing that Jacob did the same.
Their smiling session stopped as it started when Ellen cleared her throat. They both looked at the woman standing by the door who spoke,"Good Morning. sorry for being late. I was.."
Tyler interrupted,"No worry. Have a seat and may the breakfast be served."
As soon as Tyler, who was sitting at the head of the table, ended his words one of the maids nodded to someone behind Ellen, the one's who'd be serving them she thought. Ellen walked to the seat that's across Jacob. One of the maids pulled the chair for her and helped her being seated. After making sure that Ellen was comfortable, the maid walked back to where she was standing. Ellen thanked her and smiled back to Jacob's smiley face. They were waiting their food when Tyler asked,"You said you're bringing someone over."
To the thought of Jimmy, Ellen laughed lightly,"He is still sleeping. He is tired of playing the whole time, yesterday."
"He's a male?", Tyler asked pretending that he knows nothing.
"A boy actually. " Ellen answered as she started feeling nervous.
"Of a family member or a friend?"
Ellen looked at Jacob who was silent the whole time. But it was useless. She couldn't get his help, it was not his idea to hide the fact. He kept his eyes focused on his plate.
She looked at the food that was being placed in front of her and then at Tyler. She needed to see his reaction,"Neither."
Tyler kept his plano face,"Then?"
At the same time as Tyler uttered that word, Jimmy ran toward Ellen shouting,"Mama. They want me to wear blue!"
Ellen kept looking at Tyler who answered his own question,"Yours."
She nodded,"Give me two minutes please."
She turned to look at Jimmy. And without a word, the boy walked out of the room. Ellen turned back to face the two stunned men who looked back at her.
The opened door of the dining room was knocked and Ellen whispered for Tyler to ask Jimmy in. Not knowing her aim, Tyler did what she asked. He was curious to where she was getting.
Jimmy walked politely in and stood in the middle of the room talking to Tyler,"Good morning mister. I beg your pardon, but I need to talk to mama. Something urgent."
Tyler wanted to burst out laughing but he did not. He nodded.
Jimmy thanked him and walked to his mother who stood up this time.
"Bonjour mama."
Ellen lifted him up and kissed him,"Bonjour honey. So what's up with this sad face?"
she put him down and kneeled next to him.
Jimmy lowered his face,"The woman that you told me to listen to, wants me to wear blue. But I want to wear the green t-shirt."
Ellen raised her eyebrows in surprise,"The new one?"
Jimmy nodded.
Ellen pouted,"But it's new. And it's going to suffer a lot when worn for the playing time. How about you wear it after your shower. By then you'd be done with your games and the poor t-shirt won't be tortured."
Jimmy smiled,"Deal." He waved his goodbye, but Ellen grabbed his hand,"any thoughts of breakfast?"
"I will spare breakfast because she said she'll make me my own picnic basket." He said as he pointed to the maid.
He kissed his mother and said his goodbye as he exited.
Ellen smiled to her son and returned to her seat.
"You never mentioned having a child!" Tyler said as soon as she sat. She looked directly at his eyes with freaked expressions,"No"
Her hand expanded to reach his,"I didn't mean any bad intentions. All I wanted is to keep my employees' careers. Please don't cancel this deal."
Electrified. That's what he felt once Ellen held his hand into hers. Her soft fingers wrapped around his transmitting all the heat it held. He pulled his hand back and without saying a word he left.
Ellen looked at Tyler's empty chair. Did she ruin everything? A hand rested on her shoulder and pulled her to look at its owner. With a soothing smile telling her to not worry, Jacob stood there.
She felt some comfort rushing into her as soon as she saw that smile, and she raised her head to get a better view.
And she smiled.

Lost in his thoughts, Tyler ignored Eden who sat on his bed. The fact that she was a mother hurt more than the fact that she hid it. And that hurt more.
"She has a child!" Eden freaked out.
"Yes, stop asking I'm still thinking!"
He closed his eyes trying to clear his head. Whatever the reason was, he took a decision to put it down before any irreversible progression.
Too lost in his thoughts, he was. He jumped up once a hand touched his neck. He turned around and pinned the person to a wall preparing to snap his neck in any moment before realizing it was Eden. He dropped his hand and backed few steps surprised more than her. Too lost in his thoughts that he didn't recognize her scent or even her touch, his mate's touch.
"I'm sorry. I.."
He didn't know how to explain things. In Eden's eyes he saw some fear that turned to.. pleasure?!
Pleasure, yes. With a devilish smirk and slow forward steps. He even wanted to run away because he hated that look. Eden tiptoed and whispered to his left ear as soon as she approached,"You want to play the rough mate?"
He felt nothing. Her smirk and whispers used to make him smile and at that moment they made nothing but anger. He was angry because she turns everything, every situation to her benefit. All she thought of was their love life. She never cared for his worries or problems. She never asked. He pushed her lightly,"Can I please have some.. private time? I'd like to stay alone for a while."
Eden seemed shocked for being, for the first time, asked to leave his chambers by him. Yet she walked away as nothing happened.
When he was alone, finally, he walked to his bed and laid down. A nap would clear his thoughts.
But before the train of his thoughts start its journey to the dreamland, the door knocked.
"Come in". He shouted swearing mentally that he'd fire the servant if the matter was not important.
The young maid walked two steps inside his chambers. Aware of his mood, she spoke as quickly as possible,"Sorry, sir. But one of the guards told me to tell you this urgently: His majesty, Prince Alaric is visiting. He crossed the borders 8 hours ago. he says he misses you, sir."
Hearing Alaric's name he cursed.
What does his brother want this time?!