Chapter Five- His Language

Well.... let's go....

//////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Hhe...hehe...hahahah...hahahahahahaha," I started as he rose a brow.

I bursted out laughing in his face. This might be a dream again. The Trey Songz isn't here. This must be some kind of joke. I must've passed out on the couch and I might even need to rewatch that episode though.

"This must be some kind of prank. haha. This isn't real. You might be a look-a-like, but seriously why am I here? Oh and please uncuff me, I mean don't you think we need to talk about this properly," I said while jiggling the cuffs.

Suddenly, he started laughing and I frowned. He rolls up his sleeves and walks over to the brief case and opened it. I crane my head to see what he was doing, but I still couldn't see. He pulls out two clips with a chain hooked together. I looked at them confused as he advanced towards me. He rips my shirt open and I gasp in surprised.

"This isn't a dream..." he starts as he lifts my bra and hooks those clips to my nipples.

"This is surely real, Shawty," He continues as my eyes go wide.

He pulls the chain and I yelp at the sharp pain and pleasure that shot through my body to my core. What the ....

"And by the way I would like us to keep talking like this," Trey says as he gently pulls it again and I try to hold in my voice.

"Though I think body language is the best kind of conversation," Trey says with a chuckle as he twist the clips and I moaned while my body tensed and warmed up.

"C-c-come on! Q-quit kidding a-around. L-let's me g-go," I stuttered as I squirmed shakily.

"Nah. Plus you have no choice anyway," he replies while chuckling as he pulled the chain hardly then let go.

"Ahhhhhh! Urgaaah!" I voiced while arching my back on the bed then fell back.

"You could be taken care of like a noble, if you chose to stay, Shawty," Trey says he slides his hands all over my body making sure he rubbed my kit kat while my body arched for the occasion unwillingly.

"Or ... have your friends deal with the ... aftermath," He smirked as he roughly grabbed my side and gripped it hard that made me gritt my teeth together.

"Are you threatening to kill me. Because it's pointless," I hissed at him.

Killing me won't effect anyone really, so this is must be a bluff.

"No not really. I'm just saying how easy it would be for your friends to be brought in just as easily it was for you to be brought over," He smirked as he waves his hand and a tv flipped over showing two views with Rayleigh talking on the phone and Shay cooking in the kitchen, but with a bunch of people in suits closing in the perimeter of their houses.

"Shay! Rayleigh!" I called out loud.

"They can't heard you," he said as the tv flipped back over.

"They have nothing to do with this! Why in the hell you chose me any mother fucking way?!" I yelled at him as he smirked.

"Good question. . ." He faked being serious and twisted one of the clips as I swore under my breath for my body still reacting with pleasure.

"Though I have my reasons that are none if your concern until you agree to my terms," he continued as he moves one of his hands to the vibrator that was still on my clit and twisted it while I became a moaning mess at the confusing painful bliss.

...............................................................................

Btw you guys . . . I'm writing this with every chapter limited under 1000 but above 400 words, so . . . I meant what I said about this being a short story.