Chapter One-Working

I am experimenting. I have to get on touch with the black in me to do this.

I am doing this for a friend of mine and I agreed like a dumb ass I am sometimes. My friend wanted something I am used to reading but never really created my own, so time for experimenting my limits.

Though heads-up I never went to Starbucks,and never seen nor read 50 Shades of Gray.

So this is completely by mind and I'm doing this by short chapters only unless it's a long storyline.

Dedicated to Hippie_Gang and Babygirl_a48

So.... Follow, comment, and vote every time you guys read!!!!
......................................................................................................

I can't believe I'm actually doing this...

I'm actually leaving...

I looked at the sky as some planes left to their destinations.

I am actually leaving the state to get away from him.

I looked at my passport and know where I'm headed.

With everything that that bastard did to me, I deserve my freedom.

I walked in with my small luggage and stood in line for security check.

I can't risk him finding me in a neighboring place.

After I get checked, I walk up to the plane I'm getting on and stop in place.

No

Chad Evenings

Good bye. I hope we never see each other again.

I walked into the plane with no hesitation while finding my seat.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
~Two Years Later~

"Can I get 4 Oreo Mochica Frappe, 2 regular coffees, 6 caramel Mochica Frappes, and 3 iced coffees," I yelled at Rayleigh and the back crew.

The name's Tay, short for Taylor. As you can see, I work at Starbucks New remodeled building. Since Starbucks became very popular, it had to be redecorated for the customers.

"Okay, Okay!" He yelled back as I smile sweetly at the 20-25 people waiting in line hoping my patience don't run short again.

Rayleigh is my gay friend. I met him at the register office to turn in the written report part of my admission to college. He has a boyfriend though I never met him except on the phone, but the money he send is definitely real.

"Here are the iced coffees, and regulars!" Shay announces as she comes out the back with two trays full.

Shay is my best friend who I've known since middle school. She was the one who convinced me to move out of my first apartment and in her hometown after I got into the state.

The customers got their drinks and left as more come in the line and booths. Rayleigh and Shay are the only two people I know that have been with me since day one. I don't know what I would do with them. They're my ride or die homies and ain't nobody going to take that away from me. Not even-

No

Don't think about him

Your free from that man now.

I mentally ignore my thoughts and come back to reality when an argument breaks out.

Really... Earlier in the morning....

It was two black girls arguing about who was going to be Trey Songz's new wifey. Like... what the fuck. If he ever got remarried, it wouldn't be the two of them ugly mugs.

No no seriously.

One was looking look a thot from on the corner of Main Street Rd with a couple of STDs if that ain't Herpes on her upper lip and the other looked like she swan a pool race in the sewer after having sex with a couple of rats.

Just Ew no.

"OMG!!! It's TREY SONGZ!!!!" Someone yelled as the man himself walked in with a very expensive attire.

Everyone was started to come to the window as the girls started screaming their heads off. Even the two arguers stopped to scream and jump around like dolphins.

Trey Songz is famous, I get that. I mean I am frozen on the spot just to him being here. However, this isn't the first time he came here. He's actually a regular here, though this is first time I was able to see him because I usually be in the back by then.

He surveyed the room a little bit then walked towards me.

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.

I'm too nervous to even take this sexy god's order. Like oh my lawrdy. My hands was shaking and stomach was doing back flips and splits.

And then he said with jus deep and husky voice that was fine ass fuck,"I want a Mochica Frappe, Shawty."