three | big butt problems

His body was still as he patiently waited for my answer. Deeply looking into my eyes, his eyes were dark, yet they still sparkled with unknown secrets. This man or character or whatever you wanted to call him, was a ruthless villain who could easily kill me. Without a doubt, this had to be some kind of prank. There was no way a character from my book could be straddling me in my twin size bed.

Thousands of thoughts were running through my mind, as I tried to process what was going on. Obviously some sort of drug was put into my hot chocolate because I was tripping.

"Am I that hot, that you become speechless?" Great he was cocky too.

He raised a perfect eyebrow at my frozen form. Being the idiot I am, what did I do in this situation? Lay there like an idiot as my mouth opening and closing like fish out of water.

"Speak"

"Um well you see, I actually have no idea what's going on" I laughed nervously.

He blankly stared at me through the mask.

"Please get off" I begged. Honestly, I really needed to get air into my system and having a hot guy pressed against me wasn't helping the situation. His eyes narrowed on mine, as he sent me a glare that could kill. Instead of complying with my plea, he moved his hand over my throat cutting off more air.

"Listen, you have 5 seconds to tell me where the fuck I am before I get mad" He sneered, getting way into my personal space. Was he trying to tell me this was him being nice? For god's sake, he was chocking me!!

"Five" I clawed at his hands till he finally he loosened his grip enough for me to breathe.

"Give me-huff-a-huff-second"

"Four"

"Look I have asthma, I need a-"

"Three"

"Shit i'm not good under pressure!"

"Two"

"Fuck i'm gonna die"

"One" To say Night Shadow looked pissed was an understatement. His eyes glowed brighter as the storm outdoors grew harsher. I was already close to peeing myself, so I had to think fast if I wanted to save my ass from dying on the stop.

"Stop! Ill answer any questions you have, just please stop" I yelled hopping he'd comply. Luckily for me, the storm died down to mild rain. His hand didn't stray from my neck however his grip was light, mostly there to keep me in place.

"Where am I" It wasn't a question. His voice was strong and powerful, making me shiver in his hold.

"You're in Manhattan but I swear I have no idea how you got here!"

"What is Manhattan?" He questioned. He looked a little more relaxed, so I was guessing this was a good sign.

"We are in New York" I further explained. Night shadow looked confused, he probably had no idea about what I was talking about. I was getting nervous that he was gonna get upset. I tried to stop it, I really did but it was to late.. I started to rant.

"Listen Night Shadow. Can I call you Shadow for short? It's ok if I can't cause like it's your name. Nicknames aren't really my thing, I give really stupid ones. Ok so I'm gonna figure this out, just give me a second. Let me see, let me see. Haha you look a little tense. I'm sorry I'm just nervous and you're hot and I have no idea what's even going on. Plus you're still on top of me so you aren't helping at all. As a matter of fact," I paused taking a huge gulp of air, "I need you to get off right now. Im starting to cramp and my skin is really delicate so I already know I'm gonna have bruises all over." He sneered at my getting closer, "Don't give me that look! I know you can like kill me or whatever but can't you give a girl her space? I'm as clueless as you are!! You're glaring again so I'm taking that as a sign to get on with my story. Ok so how did this all start? Think Faye think. Oh gosh now he knows my name, this is not good. Listen one minute I was wishing on a star for my super hero crush to appear and-" I cut myself off mid sentence when I realized what I said. Star? I wished on a star hoping for GD to appear but instead Night Shadow mysteriously appeared in my room. So if my wish plus a shooting star equals random fictional people to appear in my room, that means...