"That's a different situation. I'm like that only when playing video games with you."

Geesh, this woman.. "Do it for me, please. I'm begging you." If I could manage to pull her in to join me, just imagine how happy Junmyeon would beㅡ and that'd be something great for my pleasure. Knowing him happy because of someone else might sound fragile to my heart, but hey, what else could I say? I was the fool here for staying behind the shadows for years already.

Irene furrowed her brows in dissatisfaction before letting out a defeated sigh after the pleading, "Whatever. You better make it quick since I knew that derp will be a chatterbox once he sees you around."

I silently yelled out a triumph cheer. Mission accomplished! I finally had taken down the great Irene into defeat.

I then resumed listening to the lesson. Although I didn't think I could understand most of the parts since I only found myself imagining Junmyeon's handsome face, I acted like I was the most attentive person in the class. I even took out my pink notebook, trying to write down the important details in there.

Instead, all I could jolt down was, Kim Junmyeon is the epitome of good taste. I think he is giving me cavities, because he's too sweet. Ah, I was seriously getting crazier each day. I might even wouldn't survive on the Valentines Day because I choke myself.

After the class ended peacefully without no disruption, I managed to use my full strength and dragged Irene out from the classroom as if we were Usain Bolt. Like really, even when I was in PE lesson, I wouldn't be as much as this enthusiastic.

Do Kyungsoo was already waiting at the gate, his face brightened up a bit upon landing his eyes onto Irene behind me. "I see that you did a great job forcing Irene to go with us."

"Thank you for noticing that Chorong really did force me." Irene nodded with a frustrated face. She really seemed like she hated being in the same room with Chanyeol ever since the day she almost stepped him in front of the classroom..which was yesterday, I guess.

"Hey, the more the merrier, isn't it?" I shrugged nonchalantly. "By the way, where's Junmyeon?" Looking around, I noticed there was no trace of him.

"He went to grab something first. Don't worry, he'll be here in any minute."

"Junmyeon is tagging along?" Irene looked puzzled, didn't seem to take a note on the fourth person in the trip to visit Chanyeol. When Kyungsoo nodded as a reply, she just raised a brow towards me. "No wonder you're being more excited than when you passed your science quiz."

I just showed her a cute toothy smile. The three of us then were quick to change different topicsㅡ gossiping about Mr. Nam's wig to some first year's fake breasts. It was a very interesting conversation to fill in the time while waiting for the main hero to come out. When he finally stepped out from the school, Junmyeon had his school blazer slung over his shoulder like a godly character from a comic with wind gushing his hair from every direction.

As he ran his fingers through his disheveled locks as if it was coincidence, it surely added some dramatic moments that only I understood.

I almost had an instant nosebleed right there. 

I whistled slow enough for myselfㅡ but failed when them two immediately snapped their heads towards my direction. "Damn it, he looks extraordinarily handsome today."