Chapter 15- Royal Ball & Blue Dress

Quotes: "Were bestfriends, we will never ever let anyone lose in our friendship"

《♡》《♥》《♡》

Everyone is invited, Girls our excited, because Sasuke will choose a girl that will be with him forever.

Sasuke POV

I was excited, My friends will save Sakura, And see her again, like i never mwt her long time, They measure my body size for the clothes i will wear at the ball, "Sweety, excited" My mom smiled, i hugged her and nodded.

Sakura POV

I was excited, I will Sasuke again, my stepsisters are ready to go to the ball, before that, they advice me, to be patient because Ino will come and her friends to save me, I cant wait to see them once again, it felt its your first time to meet them again.

===========》Time Skip, Night time

The ball was held at the huge ballroom, The musician are playing violin, trumpets, and lots of instruments.
Dishes such us Sushi, Riceball, Ramen, Cakes, Biscuits, Water, Juice, and lots more, The entrance stairs are covered with red carpet, and flowers around the entrance door, Candling the light of the top of the ceiling.

Sasuke POV

Im wearing my blue top suit with gold outline, and tight pants, my mom brushed my hair, its still like a duckbutt, my boots our black, My mom wears blue royal gown, with her hair tied up.
"Im happy, you will find your queen" My mom smiled, "Yeah, I will find her" I hugged my mom always, "My big boy always hugging me" My mom pinch my cheek and kissed my forehead, "I love you my sweety", "I love you too mommy".

Sakura POV

Its night, Stepmother and my Stepsisters left, I was waiting for Ino, to escape me here, Could it be there lying at me?, Then i saw at my window, a car passing by, then i saw 3 girls are out of the car, its Ino, Hinata, and Tenten, they didnt wear there royal gown, they wear casual clothes, I waved at the window, they saw me.

Ino POV

I saw Sakura is waving, then we open the entrancw door, "Shhh girls, we have to find the Haruno vase" I whispered and they nodded, they have there flashlight because its dark, The boys guard the girls, "Troublesome" Lazy Shikamaru said, until Hinata found the Haruno vase, "I found the vase" Hinata whispered, then I put my hands inside the vase, i felt a rust and heavy key, "Its a key" I said, "Hinata put it back at the same place" I said and she put it back, and they ran to Sakura's room and unlocked the door.

"Sakura!!!" We said happily, we hugged her, she is thin, pale, and dirt on her face, "Thank you so much" Sakura tears fall on her cheek, "SAKURA!!" Boys said, "Oh, everyone is here" Sakura said, "Sasuke did this because he wants to see you" Sai said, "He loves you" Kiba said "Arff" Akamaru barked, "Were bestfriends, we will never ever let anyone lose in our friendship" I said and we have group hugged, "Troublesome, lets go, dress oursleves to the ball" Shikamaru said and everyone is out of the room of Sakura, they locked the door, and put it back the key in the haruno vase.

Sakura POV

I checked first if there is dirty floor, but nothing, and we all get in, to car and everyone is singing Rap:

"OH HEY, SAKURA IS ESCAPE"

"FROM THE DOOM"

"ESCAPE, ESCAPE, FROM THE-"

"DOOM!!!"

"NOT DOOM, ITS-"

"ROOM OF DOOM"

"GOING TO THE BALL, MEET HIS ONLY LOVE SASUKE"

"SASU OH YEAH SAKU"

"LETS CALL IT-"

"SASUSAKU"

"SASUUUUUUUSAKUUUUUUU!!!"

We laughed as we reached at Ino's house and boys too, our room is seperate for boys and girls, They washed me up, dry my hair, and my hair is mess up, they curled my hair, and my bangs hangs on my right ears and they hide it.
Ino hair tied up, Tenten's hair let go, Hinata's hair was tied up with flower crown, "Well guys, I present our gowns, here we go" Ino showed our ball dress, its blue, they gave me, and the others, then we dress up, "Wow Sakura your beautiful" Hinata said and everyone admire my clothes, "Its perfect for you" Ino said, "Thanks guys for everything, we take a group hug and we laughed.

(*See the Media, There dresses*)

As we went out of the room, boys stared at us, "Beautiful" "Kawaii" "Troublsome Cute" everyone said, and we get in, in the car.

Sasuke POV

I cant find Sakura, only the stepsisters and her evil stepmother, then naruto comes near, "Bro there on the way said Sai" Naruto said and i nodded, Then Karin comes and hugged that make me feel irritating, "Sasuke-kun we will now be Together at last" Karin said and i didnt speak, then i saw Ino, Hinata, Tenten are coming, Kiba, Rock lee, Neji, Shino, Choji, Shikamaru, Sai, where is Sakura?, Now i felt like she hates me.

Sakura POV

"Go a head i will come i promise" I said to Ino and everyone went inside the ballroom, Im nervous, I felt odd, with pink hair, then my mind came to what My stepmother said:

Flashback

"He will never like someone like you"

End of Flashback

But I didnt think again that word, As i knock to the entrance door, they opened, and walked, i saw people are staring at me, and i bowed.

(*Music start* See media video*)

As i walk down to the stairs...

Let your smile light up, the sky

As every step i take...

Keep your spirit soaring high

And my heart pound us i walk and people stares...

Trust in your Heart, and Your Sunshine Forever and ever

Till i saw Sasuke walks front of me.....

Hold fast to kindness, your light shines forever and ever

Then we stand at the middle of the people....

I believe in you and me

As i stared to the onyx eye....

We are strong.....

"Its you" Sasuke whispered, and i smiled, "Its me" I said.

♡SasuSaku♡ ♥SasuSaku♥

~Note: I Do Not Own Naruto, Masashi Kishimoto Own Naruto.

~Other thing i do not own the song.

(^_^)

PUBLISHED: 24.07.2015

Bad News!!!! New Trailer Of Boruto!!! No way Naruto will die!! So Hashtag NARUTOWILLNOTDIE!! Not official hashtag!!!