Chapter 4- Promise

Quotes: "Promise are kept long time, it will never break when someone really do love you"

♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

Nobody POV

"Awful" Sasuke said and Karin was embarassed, "Sasuke-kun see you later"Karin said and walk away with the stepsisters.

Hinata POV

I went to the comfort room and i saw Sakura eyes are red, "Sa-kura whats wrong?" I said shyly, "Its nothing" Sakura said and wipe her tears away, "Sa-kura there is love growing with you and Sasuke" I said to her, "But, Its over, he choose her not me" Sakura said crying, "You know Sasuke long time?" I asked, "Yes, long back before" Sakura said

Flashback

"Someday, when i grow up, I'll make you as my Princess until you become my Queen" Sasuke promised what he said that make her smiled, "But I'm only a poor maid girl" She said, "Doesnt matter, who you are, only I like the way your love and kindness" He said, then the stepsisters call her, "IT'S TIME TO GO HOME PINKY" Stepsisters said.

"Promise me" Sasuke take her hand, "Yes I will" She hug Sasuke that makes him miss it, "I'll see you again someday, somewhere that we are in one place" Sasuke said, ans she smiled, "It's your, the flower crown, keep it, because its important, and Just be courage and be kind" she said her last word and left.

"Boo" Naruto scared Sasuke, "Whats with a crown" Naruto asked, "It's a girl I met, Someday she will be my princess " Sasuke promised, and they went back home.

End Flashback

"Its a wonderful story" I said, "But i think its better i leave them alone" Sakura said, "But i have to keep his promise" Sakura said, "Promise are kept long time, it will never break when someone really do love you" I said and Sakura smiled and said thank you gor encouraging her and we left the comfort room.

Nobody POV

"Where are you guys?" Naruto asked, "In the comfort room" Hinata said, and Sasuke look at Sakura, "Hmmm" Sasuke said, "Huh" Sakura said , and Sasuke smirked and Naruto payed the bill and went back to school.

In the Konoha High School

"Goodafternoon, Im your Zoology teacher" said Orichimaru hissed like a snake, Orichimaru asked there favorite animals, some are horse, cat, dog, hamster, fish, bird, butterfly, snake. and everyone knows Orichimaru's favorite animal, its snake.

*Bit boring, Skip time* ===》

Now its art, There teacher is Sasori sensei, his handsome every girls like him except Hinata and Sakura.

"Well what is your name miss" Sasori asked Sakura, "Sakura Haruno" and he smiled cooly, they did some puppets stuffs which are art, and the bell rang and everyone left.

Sakura thinks Sasori always stared at her always, she feels like there is something bad plan he will do to me.

Sakura POV

I have to go before he make a bad plan, I ran but he asked, "Where are you going? Miss" Sasori said and pull me up and pushed me on the wall, This is going to be a bad plan.

+_+ +_+ +_+

~Note: I Do Not Own Naruto, Masashi Kishimoto Own Naruto.

(^_^)

PUBLISHED: 12.07.15

CHAPPY 5 COMING SOON!!!

~ DONT LET YOUR HEART BEAT RUNS FASTER ON THE NEXT CHAPPY!!!

~DONT FREAK OUT , AT LEAST LOVE STORY ALWAYS COMES EVERY CHAPPY!!!