Prologue

Quotes: "I'll see you again someday, somewhere that we are in one place"

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

A beautiful day while everything is good and safe, a young Uchiha who is 6 years old, playing with Uzumaki who is also 6 years old.

"Hey Sasuke!! Can we play Hide and Seek!!" Uzumaki Naruto said

"Sure" Young Uchiha, Sasuke said

They played Hide and Seek and it's Sasuke turned to find Naruto. "Naruto!!" Sasuke said, he search, and search, but his lost.

Now he is lost and he don't know where to go , "Naruto" Sasuke said and sat on a tree, and left alone.

"Hey miss pinky, faster" said a stepsisters

"Sure, but give me a time to finish this work" a pinkette hair girl said, who have emerald eyes.

Then Sasuke stared at her with an emotional expression, "She is young being maid" He said by himself. Then the girl put down the basket while her stepsisters are playing.

Then the pinkette girl was singing a Lavender's Blue:

Lavenders Blue

Dilly Dilly

Lavenders Green

(I Dont the next part XD)

She sat down and taking some flowers, then Sasuke came and sat next to her, "Hi" Sasuke said while not looking at her, "Oh hi, your highness" She stand and bowed, "You dont need to say it, Im only a young prince" Sasuke said, "It's fine" the pinkette said while making an flower crown, "There beautiful" Sasuke stared at her flower crown, and she blushed and smile.

After making a flower crown, Sasuke take one and put on his head and the pinkette girl laughed, "You look good, let me fix it for you" The pinkette girl said and fix it on his head which made Sasuke blushed, "Its good now" She said, then Sasuke put her an flower crown, "Beautiful" Sasuke stared at her, "Thank you" She blushed. "What is your name?" He asked, "Doesnt matter what they call me" She said.

"Someday, when i grow up, I'll make you as my Princess until you become my Queen" Sasuke promised what he said that make her smiled, "But I'm only a poor maid girl" She said, "Doesnt matter, who you are, only I like the way your love and kindness" He said, then the stepsisters call her, "IT'S TIME TO GO HOME PINKY" Stepsisters said.

"Promise me" Sasuke take her hand, "Yes I will" She hug Sasuke that makes him miss it, "I'll see you again someday, somewhere that we are in one place" Sasuke said, and she smiled, "It's your, the flower crown, keep it, because its important, and Just be courage and be kind" she said her last word, "Make your hair grow, i love long hair"Sasuke said, she nodded and left.

"Boo" Naruto scared Sasuke, "Whats with a crown" Naruto asked, "It's a girl I met, Someday she will be my princess " Sasuke promised, and they went back home.

[♡♥] [♡♥] [♡♥]

~Note: I Do Not Own Naruto, Masashi Kishimoto Own Naruto.

(^_^ )

PUBLISHED: 07. 07. 2015

Chapter 1 is soon be publish.