Chapter 12- Old Flower Crown ( SasuSaku)

Special Chappy for SasuSaku♡

Enjoy!!!!

♥♡ ♥♡ ♥♡ ♥♡ ♥♡

Quotes: "The memorable thing is that I met you"

{+_+} [¤_¤] {♡} [♥]

"Sasuke" Sakura whispered, "Hmm" Sasuke said, Sakura hugs Sasuke and lay her head on his shoulder, "I thought someday you will forget me, and the promise we made" Sakura said, "I never forget you, and the promises" Sasuke said, Then they let go there hugs, and went out the comfort room.

Time Skips
----------------------------------》
---------------》

"Suckura, Where are you going?" Her stepsisters asked, "Im going to his house" Sakura said, "Palace!!!" Stepsisters shouted, and Sakura smiled, "Anyway, tell us what is inside Suckura" Stepsisters said and Sakura nodded, and they leff.

"Where are you? Im searching for you?" Sasuke said, "Ohhh, I just want to see my stepsisters go home safely" Sakura smiled, "Your really kind, even they hurt you always" Sasuke put his hand on her waist, "Just Be-" Sakura was cut off, "Be Courage and Be Kind" Sasuke smiled, "Lets go", Sakura nodded.

In the Konoha State Palace

As Sakura get out the car, There is a big garden, different flowers, lilies, sunflowers, roses, lavender, daisies, and more, "Wow!" Sakura was amazed when she saw a big garden, "Come, lets go in" Sasuke said, then Sakura bowed, as Sasuke opened the big door, filled with gold texture.

As Sakura went in, A huge ballroom, where the king and queen sat there throne, everywhere is gold, the throne is red and gold, "Its beautiful" Sakura whispered, "Well this the place where we held royal ball" Sasuke said formally, until Sakura can help it to dance like in the ball, she round all around, until Sasuke take her wrist, "Let's Dance" Sakura nodded, then Sasuke's hand slipped over to Sakura's waist and they dance.

(*Well If you wanna see there dance, You will see at the Chapter Name: "The Graceful Dance", There will be Media Video of there dance, But song will be shown in this chapter*)

Then the music starts, and they dance gracefully.

(*See the media*)

After the dance, they bowed, Sakura hug Sasuke, then he hugs her back.

"This my room" Sasuke opened the huge door, it is huge, the floor is with red carpet, the king size bed, with red blanket, and red pillow, there is also bathroom, bookshelves, and window which goes to balcony,
Sakura opened the window and leads to balcony, "Wow" Sakura saw the beautiful view, huge garden, and she saw a door in the garden, "I wonder where that leads too" Sakura thought, "Sakura, come here" Sasuke said and Sakura followed, "The flower crown" Sakura saw in the precious box, "Still remember it" Sasuke said, "The flower is withered" Sakura touch her index finger in the flower which are withered, "No matter, if this withered, because someone person who doesnt withered" Sasuke said, "You", Sakura blushed, "What is the memorable thing you have?".

"The memorable thing is that I met you" Sasuke smiled, Sakura kept her hands on Sasuke's cheek, "I'll never forget your face" Sakura said, Sasuke hugs her, Sakura hugs back.

"Drop you home" Sasuke smirked and Sakura bowed, "Why do you need to bow?" Sasuke ask, "I respect your love, kindness, and your courage, especially your home" Sakura said, Sasuke nodded, and thet get in, in the car.

"Thank you Sasuke" Sakura smiled, "Where is my hug?" Sasuke asked, then Sakura hugged Sasuke, then Sakura waved, Then Sasuke left.

Sakura POV

I was tired but it's another memorable day, its 10:00PM, Everything is dark, i felt like Im starting to dance, I round and round and round.
But a voice make me stop to dance, "Where have you been?" My stepmother said angrily, "Its night, and i heard your with the prince."

♡Sasu♡ ♥Saku♥

~Note: I Do Not Own Naruto, Masashi Kishimoto Own Naruto.

(^_^)

PUBLISHED: 20.07.2015

Sorry its too short :(