"Mommy, I'm going to be sick." I brought her to the bathroom downstairs where she got sick again. She finished up and I cleaned her up again, bringing her back into the living room. I was a little surprised to find Colin still here, after she called me mommy.

"Better?" He asked.

"Yea, want to try some soup. It might make you feel better." She nodded and I sat back down moving her so I could give her the soup.

"Who are you?" She turned to him.

"Colin, what's your name?"

"Sophia."

"What a pretty name, for such a pretty little girl."

"I look like mommy." She smiled playing with the noddles.

"Sure do baby girl." I smiled at her, kissing her cheek before helping her with the soup.

"You feeling better?" She nodded and finished up with the soup before curling back up to me.

"You don't have to stay."

"I want to." He smiled.

"Do you like my mommy?"

"Sophia." I groaned.

"No, it's okay. I do like your mommy, and I think me and you could be friends."

"Daddy too?"

"That's enough Sophia." She frowned and put her head back against my chest.

"Sorry momma."

"Its okay baby, watch your movie."

Colin came over and sat next to me. I moved closer to lean against him. We laid there for a little while then I heard her start to snore.

"I'm going to lay her down." He nodded and I quickly took her up to my room getting her situated before going downstairs. I sat next to him but wasn't touching him.

"You're a mom?" I nodded, feeling nervous.

"Yea, if that's a problem..."

"It's not. I'm just a little surprised."

"I was going to tell you, but I just wanted to make sure I was ready for this. I maybe the mom, but she is the boss when it comes to dating. She is my everything. No one is going to change that."

"I don't want to change anything. She should come first. I'm guessing Rickey is her dad?"

"Unfortunately yes. I wasn't thinking straight and it just happened. We were never together and we never will be. It was a onetime thing that I never want to happen again. I hate him so much."

He pulled me into his arms and I just sighed against him.

"I got you. He's not going to hurt either of you anymore." He kissed my forehead and just held me.

"I need to go to her."

"Okay."

He kissed my forehead and I leaned in pressing my lips to his. He pulled me onto his lap and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I pulled away and rested my forehead to his.

"I need to go upstairs."

"Yea." I pecked his lips again before pulling away from him. He took my hand and walked over to the door with me.

"Thank you for coming over and bringing the soup, she does seem to like you."

"Well I like her too. She's a little cutie just like her mom."