3

Viraj's pov:

'Ignore'

'Ignore'

I wasn't talking to myself, it was the name that was flashing on my cellphone. IGNORE such a pleasant word, the only word that I happen to take more seriously than work at times.

"What do you want?" I had to answer his calls no matter how much I hated or dreaded him.

"Hello my dear son."

"Do I have to repeat myself, I know you haven't called to greet me so just say what you wanted too."

"I am coming back tonight and will be having dinner with you and Vansh. ", and the line went dead.

The man on the other side was my father, the word father sometimes sounded foreign to my ears. He is a businessman and never has time for us. The question that might be doing rounds in your mind might be if he is working and has no time I shouldn't be complaining as most of us have the similar kind of parents.

Well my father fell head over heels in love with my mother, they were the most perfect couple and then they got married and had us. Back in those days my father could be awarded the best father as he tended to us and looked after us when mumma had to be out for her poetry recitals but suddenly one day my father got a call from a foreign investor who saw too much potential in his business idea and decided to invest in the same. My father immediately left India and headed to Italy where he found a women who seemed more interesting to him than my mother. He brought her back and stayed in our house and claimed that she was his business partner. One day I and my mother were heading to my room when mumma heard some shuffling in my father's office. She asked me to stand aside and went on to see what was going on, she saw something and fainted. After that particular incident my father left the country and my mother was never the same.

She died one day when I and Vansh were in college at Dehradun and that is when dad came back but was never forgiven by us. He asked Vansh to join his business which he did later but I could never forgive him as I knew he was the reason for her lonely life and that will never change. Vansh started handling his business and I started writing novels which made me famous across the globe. Furthermore as I am not too fond of facing the camera I made Vansh handle my social life where as I stuck to travelling across the world and writing better every-time.

Since the past few months he however started changing and now pesters me to write although he knows that he shouldn't be messing with me. He has turned into a man like my father and no one can blame him as they share not just the same office but also the same blood whereas I am more like my mother. My mother was a woman who took care of us even when she needed the utmost care. She made sure I never told anyone what I had seen that day and for her sake I never did.

She left a huge amount for the both of us which would suffice our lives until we died and that is how we live in our huge house all by ourselves. We still miss her and having no family makes it worse.

I was still lost in my thoughts when,

"Did you answer his call?", he sat beside me and started flipping through my diary.

"Yes I did and he his coming over for dinner tonight.", I snatched away my diary from his hands. We may be adults but we act like 6yrs old nevertheless.

"I already know about the dinner, the members of the publishing house are also coming and that is why he wants you there."

"Why doesn't he ever tell me all these things?"

"Well because you never let him talk to you." giving a smirk he got up and snatching my diary started running.

We were two brothers, 6 foot tall and running around the house for a diary. Mature much you see.

AN: hello lovelies, I am finally back and have a very interesting plot set up for this story. Do read, vote and comment. Also, send in your suggestions and feedbacks as they are highly intriguing. If you find it grammatically incorrect then I am sorry but its not edited as that will be done on weekends. Love you all xoxo