2

"Sir would you like to start writing now?"

"Maria, I am a writer not a student whom you are supposed to remind from time to time that I need to write."

"I am sorry sir its just.."

"Its because I asked her to keep you reminding this" my elder brother Vansh can never keep out of my life, what kind of a writer would love being pestered by people, especially an elder twin.

"What do you want Vansh?"

"Little Viraj you know very well that if you don't complete this book on time father will again be disappointed in you as always."

Vansh's hands were trailing on Maria's back and I could see her clearly not liking the touch of his hands but I couldn't comment, I simply left the room.

I headed towards the little rose garden my mother built in the backyard of our house to finally get a grip on my upcoming novel. Writing was something that came to me naturally, my mother was a famous poetess and my grand father was a journalist who wrote articles back in the days of freedom movement.

I had finally begun writing when I got a call from a person who I was dreading the most.

Hey guys am back :D

I know its tooo short but just wanted to give you a glimpse of my new male lead also I will soon be beginning with a new mystery/thriller so watch out and yes please do read,vote and comment as I love your comments.