Memories

"Then... Who are you?" Tharn asked cautious
"My name is Dan, Zoo's second personality "

"What?....." The two asked flabbergasted. "How did Zoo end up by having a second personality?" Phaya asked, not understanding what was going on. He already understood that it was something he doesn't remember and he understood that his life is tied by those two but how did he end up having a second personality, he couldn't understand.
"Ah, right you don't remember, should I make you remember?" Dan said smirking and Tharn jumped to his neck. "Don't you dare"
"Why ? Doesn't he have the right to know ? Or what? Do I need to be the only one carrying the pain ? Why , I don't deserve to be happy but he deserves it?" Dan said looking into Tharn's eyes and Tharn flinched.
It was true , it was not fair,  but , it was not fair for Phaya to suffer either. The two of them were enough.
"Then let me tell you ,the things you don't remember...." Dan said, and Tharn looked dangerously at Dan who didn't pay him any attention. "I SAID DON'T YOU DARE"
"We used to live in an orphanage run by your parents "
"DAN!"
"Tharn, can you let me know please? I need to know, I have the right to know"
"But ...."
"Baby please, isn't it about me too? Don't I have the right to know ? "
"But..."
"Please , Im begging you, I need to know , I want to know . I'll be ok ,I promise." Phaya said grabbing his hand and Tharn let go of Dan and stayed down beside him.

" How I said , you , Tharn and Zoo were living in an orphanage run by your family. I don't know what happened before but I can tell you everything from the time I appeared and what Zoo told me .
You both and Zoo seems to have some kind of special blood . It's said that that kind of blood can cure cancer, and is extremely expensive. Under the orphanage is another building , there are hundreds of researchers, doctors and children with the same blood type. Groups of 3-4 kids are put together and raised for their blood . Every few days blood is drawn and many of the children do not survive. Some get sick and die along the way, others are too weak and also die faster.
The DNA of the strongest is taken over by researchers trying to create human beings with the same blood type. Until the day we escaped, they didn't succeed though.
You three were looking like you were the strongest because they took lots of blood but nothing happened to you . So you three were having special treatment. "

"Are you saying my parents were involved in this ?"

"No, I suppose you never met your parents again given the fact that you were adopted "

"So, as I said , I don't know what happened before and how you both finished by being there but one day you tried to get out and that was the end of your special treatment. You were beaten to death by mistake so they thought you were dead still somehow your wounds healed faster than normal people.
After that day you three were given to the research team and they started doing research on your body, cutting your skin , or making surgeries without anesthesia. The pain was excruciating so that when I got born and took his pain away. " Dan said calm and Phaya's head started to hurt terrible but didn't let them know. He needed to know everything.

"Every time they would come and take one of you , you where going in front of us and was taken by them . You were returned few days later looking like you were about to die and it was the time for one of us be taken . Still you were standing in front of us . You were beaten because of that  , sometimes you won and was taken away again and sometimes you lost and we were taken .
But then a fire incident took place and you both escaped without looking back. You left me there.
I once considered you my hero, my savior . But in the end you left me there . Being the only one remaining there I was put in surgeries every time I recovered , my blood was drawn so much that I lost the count of the time . You left me there and escaped. When I finally escaped too , I found out Tharn was an actor and you were a manager. You were living your life happily while I was still down there in an excruciating pain waiting for you to return and save me. But you never came." Dan said sometimes crying sometimes laughing .

Hi hi 👋, I know I said will be just 2 more chapters but I couldn't finish in just one chapter.
So let's see you in the next chapter. That would be the end of it.
Love you and thank you for reading this story 😚💞💞😚😚