Trying to remember

"Phi Phaya, please take care of you na " Tharn said worried staring at his lover who was staying on a chair watching his face deep lost in thoughts.

"Hi!" A known voice sounded behind him and Tharn turned around instantly.
"Ya, what hi? Where have you been ? How can you just let me like that huh ? Is it normal for angel to just disappear like that ? What if some bad person would come and hurt me ?"
"Ei, come on bro , you are ok ,right ? Nothing happened , stop overthinking. How can you die more than you are already? Ha ha ha ha"
"Is it funny?" Tharn looked at him dangerously and the angel stopped laughing swallowing his happy mood instantly.
"Sorry!"

"How am I going back into my body ?"
"That's about you to find out "
"And how am I doing this ?"
"How did you got in this state ? Do you remember "
"I don't remember " Tharn said sighing deep .
"I'm sorry, this is the only way I can help you . Try to remember what happened. After you remember,you will know what to do "
"And what am I supposed to remember ?" Tharn said looking at the angel who shrugged his shoulders smiling and disappeared just as he had appeared.
"You... Damn angel " Tharn shouted exasperate and turned around just to see that Phaya was falling asleep keeping his hand.

Coming closer Tharn tried patting his head but his hand passed through making him get more angry.

"What am I supposed to find out ? Damn, what did I forgot? Damn, damn, damn. Why can't I remember " with every shout he became more and more unrested but looking at Phaya sleeping face his soul became steady again and a small smile appeared on his face .

"Phi Phaya , please wait for me for just a little while more . I promise I will come back to you soon. Please take care of yourself, you are getting skinnier day by day " he said tenderly and stayed down beside him.
He closed his eyes trying to remember but nothing came in his head so he opened his eyes annoyed .

"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, a gosttttttt" Tharn shouted and ran in a corner of the room .
"You are one to say ? Idiot, you are a ghost too" a little girl said pouting because of his reaction.
"I'm not a ghost , I'm still alive " Tharn said realizing his actions were overreacted.
"Just for now " the little girl said still pouting and turned around to leave.
"Wait ,wait , don't go " Tharn said rushing to her and grab her hand .
"What now ? Aren't you afraid of me now ? I'm a ghost " the little girl said annoyed taking her hand back
"Sorry na , Phi is sorry for his reaction "
"Ok forgiven " the little girl said smiling big
"Already?"
"You don't want too?"
"I do, I do" Tharn said worried that she would get mad again.

"So Tina , do you happen to know how did I got like this ?" Tharn asked the little girl after talking for a while .
"I don't know Phi , I just know you were really wounded ,like you where in an accident or something, and this guy here was a crying mess beside you.

"Ah, I understand" Tharn said looking at Phaya then looking at the little girl he said "Thank you little one , sorry for my behaving earlier.
"It's ok Phi, I understand, but Phi , if you want we can ask others, maybe someone knows something"
"But, I can't leave " Tharn said looking at his body . He was afraid that if he would go to far than he will really die .

Like knowing what he was thinking the little girl said  "don't worry Phi, you will not die , don't you remember what the angel said ? You will just die In 40 days " and Tharn looked at her curiously.
"Where..?."
"Where did I know what you where thinking?"
"Ye..s and where did you know what the angel said " Tharn said looking at her strangely. Somehow the little girl was not looking so ordinary anymore.

"Ei, come on Phi , you will know everything if you will life as a ghost for hundreds of years " the little girl said and Tharn got shocked.
"Hu...Hu...hundreds?????"
"Yes, and about the angel, I just heard. I was passing through the corridor and sow him so I hide and heard you both talking."
"Oh, why hiding?"
"I have my reasons, but Phi going back to our first discussion, I know few ghosts who can help us . "
"Are you sure we can go out from here and I would be ok ? "
"Yes " the little girl said confident and dragged Tharn out of the room .

PHIP PHIP PHIP the sound sounded next second Tharn got out  and Phaya rushed out screaming for a doctor to hurry there .

"You said I would be ok , Are you trying to kill me ?" Tharn shouted angrily and ran back inside letting the little Ghost out on the corridor shocked about what just happened.

In just few moments Phaya and the doctor came too and the situation got stabilized.

"Phi Phaya...." Tharn called softly and tried to reach him again but again his hands passed through Phaya's body.
"Tharn please don't leave me ... Please Tharn, please come back to me " Phaya said crying and grabbing Tharn's body in his arms.
"I won't , I won't leave you Phi , please stop crying,it's really hurting. Please trust me Phi Phaya, I will never leave you Phi." Tharn said staying down beside him . He really wanted to cry. The thing he couldn't even cry made him so stressed out.