IIIIIIII

Me and Alejandro enter behind the mansion and soap sacrifice himself to give information to the cartel, I was minding my own business when Alejandro pushed him against the wall "ale?! We can't we're on a mission!" I said to Alejandro looking around for any people "I don't care just let me fuck you now" he said I can see him getting hard as a rock "Alejandro hold it we can't have sex now!" I whisper harshly to him I was getting stressed out about this I can't fuck him now "mi amor please? Just a quick quickie and that's it I swear" he said with puppy eyes he turned me around before I even said anything he pulled my pants down grabbing my hips firmly "hijo de puta Alejandro" I said as I breath heavily I can feel his cock moving gently inside me, he turned me around so he can face me he grabs my leg puts it on his shoulder as he fucks him harder "you like that? You like when papi drives you crazy? Huh? Moan for me Chiquita" he said he grunt as he trusts harder and faster "Alejandro" I moaned his name, he picks me up and pushed me against the wall as I wrap my legs around his waist "moan for me cum for me now mi amor" he said grunting as I moaned softly I cover my mouth "ale-ale! I'm coming!" I moaned "good come on my fucking cock you piece of whore!!" He said and I pushed him I slap him "what the fuck Alejandro?!" I said angrily I grab my pants up and throws his belt at him and I grab my gun as I walk away continuing the mission.

POV's ALEJANDRO VARGAS
I stand there as I watched her walk away I was pull my underwear up and my pants too i realize i probably went too far i felt guilt and regret I never wanted that to happen I just- I went too far from calling her those name they got the best of me I grab my gun and walked the same directions as her I ran a little "Chloe I'm sorry I didn't mean to" I said but she ignored me "did you at least come?" I asked but she glare at me "what kinda question is that Alejandro?! Ugh" she said as she kept walking I felt my heart sink this will probably end badly i couldn't hold it anymore I felt blank "Bebe porfavor I'm sorry I didn't mean it! It's just got the best of me I swear!" I said trying to make her believe me but she just ignored me I don't know what to do now I feel useless.

POVS BACK TO CHLOE
I ignored Alejandro the whole entire time as we got in and shot some man of the cartel Alejandro went to put on a suit I watched him getting change I felt my pussy getting wet I needed him now "Alejandro" I said as I walked towards him "yes mi amor?" He said raising a eyebrow "if we fuck right now I'll forgive you" I said as I bit my bottom lip "oh well you know I can feel the intentions" he joked as he unbuckled his belt and pulled down my pants luckily there was a table in the secret room in the mansion anyways, as Alejandro pushed him down on the table he went down and started licking my Clint I grab his head caressing his hair "fuck yes" I moaned I wanted more "you like that Chiquita?" He asked as he continues licking my Clint he pinches my nipples and went back up to suck my tities I moaned softly and I come without telling him "I'm sorry! I forgot to tell you" I groan of frustration "it's okay mi amor don't worry I'm not mad" he said grinning "but do you think it's my turn now?" He asked I nodded he sat on the table and I kneel down I grab his hard rock cock and I teased him by licking the tip "mi amor don't tease me now" he chuckled softly I slowly started to stroke it and he moaned softly "ay coño" he said breathing heavily as I start jerking off his cock "you like it when I stroke it mhm?" I smirk "I'm coming!" He said as he moaned softly and I grin "wow look at that" I giggled softly "you drive me crazy Chiquita" he said as he chuckled softly. We stopped a few minutes later and went our separate directions I went to room to room as Alejandro met soap in front of the elevator and then saw both of them in a room "oh thank god you're safe soap" i said I hugged him tightly "well mate wha can't I sea?" He said in his Scottish accent "you stupid mop head" I said jokingly as I laugh softly.

To be continued..