IIIII

Me and Alejandro are doing well but graves keeps hitting on me and it's getting annoying anyways we were at a bar that Alejandro recommend to go so we y'all went to the bar.

They arrived at the bar..

I was holding Alejandro hand and graves seemed jealous it was quite funny, we all talk had conversation and me Alejandro dance bachata it was amazing but until I was sitting drinking my margarita when Alejandro tap my shoulder before he can graves pulled my hand to dance like WTF?!! So look back at Alejandro and he noticed he immediately walk towards graves as he took my hand but graves gripped my other hand "graves let go of her she's mine not yours but mine" Alejandro whisper harsh to him "I don't give a fuck Alejandro she was mine first before you" graves said whispers harsh too they were both making a scene this was my worst night ever!😭 soap ran to us he holds back Alejandro before attacking graves and ghost holds back graves before attacking Alejandro while I was rubbing my wrist graves really gripping so damn hard.

They went back to the base...

I went to my room because I was so angry at Alejandro but he try to explain "Amor come on don't be like that it was a misunderstanding please I'm sorry" Alejandro said he pulled me closer to him "ale I didn't like what you did back there I forgive you but don't do it again" I said holding his hand "te lo Prometo" he smiles I really loved him "te amo" I said whispering "te amo tambien por siempre" he said whispering back.
To be continued...