Sasses, Spice, and Everything Nice [Bakugo] (Fluff)

Ichijiku (Tigress)

"SON OF A SIDEWAYS SALAMANDER!" I yell at my Nintendo Switch. "Kastukiiiiiii, I almost had it..." I whine, flopping against his side as a giant skeleton creature kills my Hollow Knight.

"Are you playing Hollow Knight again?" He chuckles, wrapping an arm around my waist and squeezing me closer to him. His fingers stroke my belly absently. "You told me you've never played it before. It makes sense it would take you a few tries to get it right."

"You say that, but what about you?" I poke out my lip at him and lick his cheek on principle. "You know good and well if youuu were playing..."

"I know, I know." He rolls his eyes and shakes his head, turning the page of his book. "Smartass."

"Better than being a dumbass." I giggle, which makes him grip my cheeks and shut me up with a hard kiss. "Trying to shut me up with brute force won't stop me!"

"That's not what you said last night." He teases, and I smack his arm.

"Behave!"

"Never." He twirls my hair through his fingers and turns back to his book. "Go ahead and give it another try."

. . . . .

Fifteen minutes later and I shriek at the top of my lungs.

"Kakun, I did it!" I wriggle my legs all happy. "I beat the big boy!"

"Is that his official villain name?" He taunts, before kissing my cheek.

"Maayybbee," I purr. "How's your book?"

"It's the book you recommended to me." He grunts. "I thought since it was fantasy it wouldn't be that great, but..." He trails off.

"Hahah! You like it!"

"I guess." He pouts and then shifts me so I'm curled up in his lap. "Main character's irritating though."

"Thank you!" I agree, setting my Switch to the side and wrapping my arms around his neck. "She's so annoying. I want to jump in the book and slit her throat."

"I don't know that she'd deserve the energy."

"Harsh, Katsu. Harsh." I wiggle my nose. "What do you want for dinner, handsome?"

"You think you can make some of that spicy tempura you made last time?" He asks. "That shit was tasty."

"Sure, I can manage that. But only if you cuddle me for a few more minutes." I tangle my fingers up in his hair. It's always so spiky, but that makes it that much more fun to play with as I massage his scalp.

"That's an easy request."

My request for cuddles results in me falling asleep for a few minutes against Katsuki's broad chest. When my eyes flutter open, the soft music of Zelda and the clicking sound of him pressing buttons serenades my ears.

"Katsuki?" I mewl, yawning and lifting my head up to meet his eyes. I smell something spicy and turn to look around. Spicy tempura sits on the table. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to fall asleep."

"You've got a whole human growing inside you, Tiger, you're allowed to take a nap." He ruffles my hair. "Besides, if you're that tired today I don't want to make you get up just to cook. You're fine." He promises.

"How far have you gotten?" I ask after a silent moment.

"Trying to beat this damn thunder blight." He huffs, backflipping for a flurry rush and slamming the beast with his weapon as quickly as possible. "I got all the other divine beasts but this bastard is resisting like he has any choice in the matter."

I laugh. "You're so cute."

"Cute? Me? We need to get you some new glasses, Tiger."

"But you arrreeee! You try not to be but you just can't help yourself." I squish his cheeks and kiss him.

"Whatever." He licks his lips, eying me salaciously before turning back to the Switch screen. "FUCK!" His exclamation jolts me, but he shifts and rubs my back to keep me soothed. "Sorry. I lost. I'll try again later."

He picks me up in his arms and carries me to the charging dock to put the Switch away. When he returns to the couch, he sets me down and lifts my shirt a bit.

"Hey, Small Fry, don't repeat that word, you hear? Your mom might murder me in my sleep."

"There is no might to it. I will murder him in his sleep." I chirp fondly to my belly.

"Oh, so I'm not allowed to curse, but you're allowed to condone the murder of parental figures?" Katsuki suddenly tackles me and nuzzles his face in my neck. "I see your double standards."

"It's not condoning murder. It's teaching him to be a man of his word."

"Then I'm just teaching her a bigger vocabulary."

I narrow my eyes at him but end up snorting anyway. "Okay, I get your point." I direct my commentary to the bean in my belly again. "No one shall be murdering your father, little one, fret not."

"And I won't be using any curse words in front of you...intentionally."

"Good. Now, I'm starving, Kakun."

"Mmph, there's not a chance I can stay here a few more minutes, is there?" He sneaks a hand over my belly as his breathing gets deeper. Even though he whispers, I can hear every word. "I'll protect you and your mommy forever, okay? I promise."

My fingers rake through Katsuki's hair again, tears glittering in my eyes. I love you so much. You're going to be such a good daddy.

"We'll both protect you." I purr.

"And teach you how to fight." Kastuki adds quickly. He delivers one final kiss to the tender, taut skin and then pulls back. "Alright, time to eat. Hope you like spicy food, kid."

"If he has your attitude? There's no doubt." I smirk.

"And if she has yours, we're all in trouble."