#20

Garden City, Bangalore, is known for its parks and vast greenery. A huge, crowded, and bustling metropolis, it is also known as the Silicon Valley of India because it's the leading IT exporter. Many people come here to satiate their aspirations and fulfil their dreams.

Aniket steps into this beautiful city with hope in his heart and genuine joy twinkling in his eyes

Aniket steps into this beautiful city with hope in his heart and genuine joy twinkling in his eyes. He anticipates a successful show here in this metropolis, and he has a whole team to materialise this dream. The team checks into Hotel Vivanta. As they settle into their designated rooms, Aniket calls his team for a meeting, and they decide to meet in the restaurant after freshening up. It’s Monday, and they have two days to organise the event, starting on Wednesday. The event at Tech Hub University is next Monday and Tuesday. They have plenty of time to prepare for workshops, as insisted by the trustee of the college. Aniket makes a plan accordingly.

The team meets in the restaurant and amidst the scrumptious breakfast, they plan their day. Aniket, being the leader, takes the opportunity to distribute the tasks among the members, and they decide to visit the venue, the famous Bangalore Little Theatre (BLT), where they will be hosting their event. They need to make arrangements as per their needs.

The theatre is huge and elegantly decorated. The building holds two full-sized auditoriums and rooms for accommodation. The rooms are rented to people who intend to stay during the event duration. The rooms are very tastefully decorated, which can appease the residents. Aniket likes the place. They make a plan for their event, and it seems like everything is going well. Aniket seems satisfied with the place, and they decide to commence with the arrangements for their event. A long, busy week is ahead of them.

*****

Nitya is enthralled to visit a new city, and when you work on your dreams, everything seems beautiful. With Parth’s support and motivation, they chose the perfect team for the play that they would be performing at Tech Hub University. She thanks Akshit once again, who smiles warmly at her.

“It’s my pleasure, Nitya. I am glad to be associated with you and Parth. It has been a great collaboration until now, and I am sure you guys have a lot to achieve further,” Akshit praises them, as the three sit to have coffee in the restaurant of the hotel they’re staying at.

 It has been a great collaboration until now, and I am sure you guys have a lot to achieve further,” Akshit praises them, as the three sit to have coffee in the restaurant of the hotel they’re staying at