PART 🦋 XXXI

》~■~《

》~■~《

Chapter 31

Sunansh and Sania reached the bhanushali mansion and headed straight towards their room ignoring the people sitting on the sofa.

“Dekha maaji aaj Kal ki Bahu me tameez nahi hai. Yahan saas baithi hai, aur ye fudak fudak ke chaldi apne Kamre me”

(See mother nowadays, daughters-in-law don't have any manners. I'm sitting in front of her and she is flying to her room)

Suman complained to Gayatri who was watching Ramayan on the television and as usual Suman was being ignored by Gayatri.

control Sania control’

Taking a deep breath, Sania moved further holding sunansh's hand.

“Dekho Dekho, kaise mere bete ko khinch ke leke ja rahi hai”
(See how she is dragging my son)

“Can you please stop this behaviour of yours” Sunansh said, frustrated by his mother's tantrums.

“Dekha didi mera beta mujhse  kaise baat karta hai”
(See sister how my son talks to me)

“Haa Mami ji, biwi ke aane ke baad sab Badal jata hai” Soumya, who was sitting beside Neerja comments.

“Bhai please can we continue this star plus drama after the break, I'm hell tired right now” Sania retorts being exhausted.

“You call our talks as drama?” Soumya gasped dramatically and for a split second Sania saw the long lost sister of Sunansh in Soumya.

My papa ka para is far better than this aunty’

“Is this what your parents taught you? Disrespecting others?” Soumya again commented, sunansh was about to reply to her but Sania held his hand stopping him and herself stepping forward towards Soumya.

Soumya closed her mouth sensing the heated gaze of Sania, looking at her mother-in-law for help who ignored her and continued watching Ramayan with her mother Gayatri.

“Oye Lal jhandi Apna muh band rakh diyo, kisi din bahut pitogi mere hath se and haa old people like you don't deserve respect”

(Oye red flag, You will get beaten up by my hand one day if you don't keep your mouth shut)

Saying this she headed to her room with sunansh following behind controlling his laugh.