[16] Revealed

I'd been awfully quiet the whole time. We drove from the set to the city, parked the car and then walked further to the bar. The whole journey I'd barely said a word. The jealous feeling wouldn't go away and as much as I hated it I couldn't help it. I trusted Dylan with everything I had but the image of him and Shelley kissing was freshly printed on my retina and I couldn't seem to erase it. Dylan held my hand firmly in his, squeezing it now and then. God I loved that boy. Shelley and Tyler walked ahead of us, leading the way to the bar and Holland and Max walked behind us. Tyler had assured us that the bar we were going to was an amazing place and that we could all hang out there in peace without getting disturbed by fans or paparazzi. Tyler pushed the door open, leading us in and the bar man cheered him when he walked in.
"Tyler! Hey man what's up?" He loudly shouted, sticking out his hand so Tyler could shake it.
"Dean!" Tyler shouted back, clearly happy to see the man. The barman was young, probably in his late twenties and had dark blonde hair and a blonde beard. Tyler grabbed his hand and they sort of bro-hugged over the bar. "I brought some friends with me mate. Do you have a free table for us?"
"Aha!" Dean shouted, putting down the glass he'd been drying and throwing the towel over his shoulder. "The best spot for my best client. The table all the way in the back is still free." Tyler nodded his head, thanked Dean and we headed towards our assigned table. I sat down between Dylan and Holland, facing the bar.
"Alright." Tyler announced, still standing up. "What do you guys wanna drink?"
"A beer for me." Dylan replied.
"For me as well." Max said next.
"I'm gonna go with a Mojito cocktail." Holland answered. Tyler then looked at me and I bit my lip, thinking about what I was feeling like drinking.
"Gin&Tonic, please." I finally said. I was in the mood for something like that. Shelley also went for a beer and Tyler headed to the bar to get our drinks. Then Dylan turned to me.
"Are you alright?" He asked me, lifting an eyebrow.
"Yeah of course. Why are you asking?"
"Well you barely said a thing since we left the set." I shrugged.
"I'm just tired." I lied. I didn't want him to know it was because I was jealous. He nodded his head understanding and dropped the subject. Suddenly a loud voice echoed through the room.
"Hey! You are Dylan O'Brien!" All of us turned our heads to see where the voice was coming from. An older male with black hair had gotten up from his seat and was standing not too far from us, his finger pointing at Dylan.
"Look dude," Dylan started. "I just want a nice evening with my friends. Can you please just leave us alone." He tried to say it as friendly as possible.
"I just have one question." The man said. "Then I'll leave you alone." Dylan nodded his head, gesturing to go on. "Why did you beat that kid up." The question was so sudden and unexpected Dylan and I both almost choked.
"What?" Dylan snapped at the man. "I didn't do anything." Dylan grabbed my hand from underneath the table, squeezing it hard to calm himself down.
"Oh come on man! The video is all over the internet! A security camera filmed the whole thing." The guy smirked, clearly enjoying the fact that he'd Dylan pinned down. There was no more way for him to go. So he just loudly cursed and then got out from his seat, running away. I stared at him, processing what had happened and then ran after him. The cool air from outside hit me in the face when I ran out of the door. Dylan was running in circles on the sidewalk, cursing and pulling at his hair.
"Dylan! It's okay!" I shouted in a weak attempt to calm him down.
"No it's not!" He yelled. "Do you even have a fucking clue what this means?!" His yelling made me back away and I carefully shook my head.
"No. No, I don't."
"The whole image people had of me is ruined. I can lose everything because of that asshole. My career is ruined! No one is going to hire me as an actor anymore once they've seen that video! And if Brad sues me my life is over. I can go to jail for assault and battery!" Dylan kept rambling on and I could see what was happening. He was having a panic attack. So I ran over to him and wrapped my arms around him just like so many people, including him, had done to me before.
"Dylan calm down." I whispered. "You're gonna be okay. Your life is not over. You didn't lose anything. We'll fix this. I promise."
"How do you know?" He asked, finally calming down. He buried his face in the crook of my neck and I could feel his heart beat slowing in his chest.
"We'll talk to your manager. She'll know what to do." I explained. He nodded his head agreeing.
"Can we please go home now? I don't want to be seen in public." He asked and I nodded my head.
"I'll call a cab." I pulled my phone out of my pocket and dialed the taxi service its number. Dylan grabbed my free hand and I looked up to face him.
"Thanks Charlie." He whispered. Thank you so much."

***
A/N: I know I haven't updated in like forever but I've been so busy the past couple of weeks and my laptop is broken so I am writing this on my phone. So if there are any mistakes it's probably because my phone changed things. And I'm also sorry it's so short!
Comment/vote, thanks <3