[11] Brad

I was sitting next to Ayden on a bench just outside the school campus. For now he was my only real friend and of course he wanted an explanation for everything that had happened over the weekend. He was mad at me first for not telling him about the fact that I'd something going on with one of the hottest and most famous actors of the year but as soon as I explained everything to him he understood. He then was just jealous of me. To say it with his words: It's not fair that all the cute guys are straight. I told him about what Jess had done and he was on my side. He knew how Jess could be and that she had a habit to exaggerate things. I honestly was getting pretty damn tired of being mad all the time but I couldn't forgive her, not yet. She hadn't even tried to make things up with me. She never reached out for me. She didn't text me or call me. I couldn't believe my best friend would do that to me. But Jess was not the only thing I had to worry about now. Being the girlfriend of a celebrity was harder than I had thought. People were staring at me, asking me questions. I suddenly had over a million followers on twitter and people at my school suddenly wanted to be friends with me. Not everyone believed the lie though. There were still a few people who hated me, called me names. People who thought I was the one to blame for Dylan's and Britt's breakup. Well I was but not like they saw it. For this moment I only trusted one person. Ayden. He was the one that never questioned me. My brother was furious with Dylan and had called me naïf for giving in to him so quickly and my mother was just disappointed. She just had a bit trouble progressing all of it.

"You guys look really cute together." Ayden cooed. I was showing him a selfie Dylan and I had taken a few days ago. He had my phone in his large hands, his eyes fixated on the screen. "Oh I love his eyes." He zoomed in on the photo to get a clearer shot of Dylan's eyes. I loved them as well. They were pretty gold brown and when he looked at me I'd get goose bumps all over my skin. His staring was more intimidating than anything else.

"Now, don't you try to steal my boyfriend away from me." I joked, grabbing the phone out of his hand.

"Hmm watch out girl. Many guys have succumbed to my charm." I rolled my eyes at him and gave him a little push. He smirked at me, shoving me back.

"I'd rather have him for a little while longer than just a week. So no seducing Ayden. I'm watching you." I sarcastically replied. We both started laughing like idiots.

"Alright I promise I will stay away from your lover boy." I smirked at him. I took a glance at my watch seeing that I was going to be late for my next class if I didn't leave right now. I shot up from my spot on the bench and grabbed my bag from the ground.

"I've gotta go Ayden. I'll see you tomorrow?" He nodded his head. I gave him a quick hug and then ran off.

"Be a good girl!" He shouted after me.

"Always!" I shouted back. I practically ran to my classroom. My feet digging into the ground as I did so. I wasn't really used to running so I got out of breath very quick. I'd like to say I was one of those fit skinny girls but I just wasn't. Well I was skinny but that had more to do with a good metabolism than with my condition. I was panting already before I'd even reached my classroom so I stopped to catch my breath. I put my hand on my hip, feeling a bit sore. Dear God I really needed to get in shape. Just as I wanted to start running again a guy jumped right in front of me. I remembered him. I remembered him very well. He was the guy from the party. The guy that couldn't keep his hands to himself. Brad.

"Charlotte hey!" He shouted, a smile on his face but I could see it was fake. "How are you doing? You remember me? I'm Brad. We met at the party last week." I nodded my head.

"Yeah I remember you." I wanted to get past him. I really didn't feel like talking to him but when I made a move he grabbed my wrist. What the hell was going on with this guy? "Look," I started. "I really should get going. My class starts in five minutes."

"Nobody cares if you are five minutes late." He almost snapped it at me, his grip on my wrist tightening.

"You're hurting me." I squealed. He was much stronger than he looked and I could feel my wrist getting sore. That was definitely going to leave a bruise.

"You know Charlotte, you insulted me." He calmly spoke, his eyes fixed on mine.

"I don't even know you." I growled back. I tried to get out of his grip but it was no use. He held me so tight I'd only hurt myself trying to get out.

"I asked you to come home with me and you said no. When a celebrity asks you the same thing you jump straight into his bed. Now that's not so good for my self-esteem."

"You don't know shit!" I yelled. I wanted to push him away with my free hand but he grabbed that wrist as well wrist so there was now no more way to escape.

"I know you are a fucking slut, a groupie. His fame turns you on. Is that why you turned me down? Hu? Because I'm not famous enough?" He hissed through gritted teeth. I could feel how the angry started boiling inside of me.

"I turned you down because you're a fucking pig!" I yelled at him and I regretted the words as soon as I'd said them. His jaw stiffened and he let go off my wrist only so he could slap me right across the face. His action made me stumble back and cry out in pain. I fell to the ground and immediately reached for my cheek. I touched the burning spot, looking up at him with disgust.

"You're so gonna regret this." He spat at me and then walked away. I still sat on the ground, tears started pricking in my eyes. I deeply inhaled and exhaled, trying to calm myself. What had just happened? Why the fuck did that just happen? I crawled up from the ground, grabbing my bag -which laid a couple of inches away from me- and turned around. I was not going to that class. Not like this. I ran to my car. I just wanted to go home.

I checked myself in the little car mirror before getting out. My cheek was red and swollen and I had a slight cut right underneath my right eye. Great, now Dylan and I matched. He still wasn't healed from the damage my brother had done to him but he just always covered it up pretty good. I shook my head, still not understanding where that sudden act of violence came from. I opened the car door with a sigh and headed towards the front door. I walked inside, planning to go straight to my room but I suddenly heard the voice of my brother.

"Charlotte?" He called from the living room and I stopped death in my tracks. Did that guy ever leave the house? I heard how he was coming closer and there was no escaping anymore now. I mentally cursed. "How come you're home this early?" He asked, entering the hallway. I did my best not to face him. I didn't want him to see what Brad had done to me.

"I didn't feel so well. I'm just gonna lay down for a second." I replied. I started walking up the stairs but he grabbed my wrist, right where Brad had hurt me. I whined and quickly pulled my wrist out of his hand.

"What the-?" He started but then grabbed my arm, a bit higher this time, and he turned me around. His eyes widened when he saw the damage on my face. "What the fuck is this? Did he do this to you?" With 'he' he meant Dylan. Louis still believed Dylan was the bad guy.

"No Louis he-" I started but he cut me off.

"I'm done with it! I'm going to kill that fucking bastard!" He was already on his way to the door. His temper was literally the worst.

"Louis he didn't do this!" I yelled. He stopped walking but didn't turn around. "He would never do that. A guy at my school did it." He slowly turned around.

"Why?"

"Because I wouldn't sleep with him but I did with Dylan. He was jealous, filled with hate." Louis' eyes softened and he walked over to me, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me to his chest. He gave me a warm hug, exactly what I needed.

"Give me his name and I'll chop his fucking balls off." He whispered into my hair. "Nobody hurts my baby sister."

***

A/N: your opinion means so much to me! Please comment and while you're reading this story take the liberty to vote as well :) love you guys