PASSIONATE NIGHT

Guys I will also be going to complete this story side by side with my current book. Pls show your love to boths the books.

Let's begin with episode:

Mature content⚠️

Vansh entered his room and closed the door and saw that Riddhima was in front of him in just a towel. He was just staring at her and was mesmerized by her. His mind got filled with some dirty thoughts. He noticed her each and every feature. Her pluffy cheeks her forehead from which water droplets fell on her soft lips to her her collarbone and then her cleavage which gets lost in towel them.He noticed her skinny yet sexy legs and gulped.

He started taking his steps towards her.
Riddima who came into towel in the room to take her clothes which were on the bed was unaware that vansh has entered the room. She took her clothes and turned and she saw that vansh was standing so close to her. Her eyes widened there was just a mere distance between them.
She tried to speak "vansh....tum..." but due to their closed proximity words were unable to come out of her mouth.
Vansh was losing his control seeing her like this.
He quickly cupped her face with his palms and smashed his rough pairs ond  her soft ones. Riddhima was shocked with his sudden action.
He started kissing her gently but this gentle kiss turned into a passionate one and Riddhima also started reciprocating. Vansh bit her lower lips making her moan and he entered his tongue in her mouth and started exploring each and every corner of her mouth. They kept kisssing each other but then parted due to lack of breathe and panted heavily and vansh kept his forehead on hers.
Vansh then turned her around and her back was facing his front.
He removed her hairs from her shoulder from one side and kept it on other side. He then kissed her neck sensualy and her body shivered feeling his touch.

It was not like she was feeling uncomfortable she was feeling an unknown pleasure.

He kissed her neck and continued planting feather kisses on her neck and shoulder and then he bit her sensitive spot on her neck and she moaned "ahh..vansh" he then sucked the place where he bit her to soothe the pain.
He shifted down to her cleavage and rubbed his nose over her cleavage.

He then turned her towards himself by her shoulders and her eyes were looking at the floor and she was feeling extremely shy and her cheeks were crimson red by now.

Vansh grabbed her waist and pulled her towards him making their lower bodies collide and her their chest touching each other as her bossoms lifting up and down due to heavy breathing.

Vansh brought her lips near her ears and whispered in his deel husky voice "Riddhima tumne mera sabr ka baan tod dia. I have lost my control. I want to make you mine in every means."

He then looked towards her face wanting her permission to which she just nodded her head feeling shy.
She was not able to say anything but she aldo wanted the same. She wanted to become his in every means.

Getting her approval vansh lifted her up in bridal style and made her lay on the bed. He unbuttoned his shirt and threw it on the floor exposing his naked upper body seeing which Riddhima felt more shy to which he smirked. He then hovered over her putting his weight on bed taking support of his arms and started kissing her lips and he kissed her forehead both eyes cheeks and peppered kisses on her neck and shoulder and cleavage and then he again looked at her face asking for confirmation to which she blinked her eyes giving him approval and with he just removed the towel from her body the only cloth which was hiding her body now she was fully naked beneath him.

He started kissing her bossoms one by one and bit them making her moan he then shifted lower and kissed her stomach and belly button and then touched her womanhood giving her goosebumps and kissed there and looked upward and sat on his knees and opened his pant and boxers showing her his manhood to which she closed her eyes feeling shy. He then started kissing her all over face and lips and the slowly entered inside her which made her moan "ahh...ahh....vansh....." soon her pain changed into pleasure and she was a moaning mess under him.
And now they become one in every means. The night witnessed their love becoming each other's for forever in every means......