Scared Riddhima

So guys I am back with another update.

The Episode starts as:
All were having their breakfast. Everyone appreciated Vansh and Riddhima's meethibhat. Riddhima was also having her breakfast. Suddenly, she heard a loud bark just like the roar if a lion and she saw that a large lion- sized dog was running towards her and was about to bounce upon her. She immediately jumped to the dining table and closed her eyes and screamed.
R: ahhhh!
Everyone became shocked and the dog was about to jump to dining table towards Riddhima. Suddenly Vansh spoke.
V: Ron!
The dog stopped and sit on that place.
V: Angre what's this? Ron yaha par kaise aya. Tum jante ho na ki vo Riddhima ko nhi pechanta. Aur iska caretaker kha hai.
Angre ( vansh's right hand): Boss vo Ron ka caretaker leave par hai kuch family problems ki wajah se. Aur boss ron aapko bohot miss kar rha tha aur usne khana bhi nhi khaya hai isliye maine uski chain kholi to vo andar bhag aya.
Vansh bend on his knees to match the level of Ron.
V(to ron): Missing me? Come here.
Ron went towards Vansh. They both handshaked and Ron started licking Vansh's hands.
Riddhima was standing on the dining table and was slowly opening her eyes.
V(to ron): Ron she is Riddhima. She is new family member.
V(to Riddhima): Riddhima idhar aao, Ron se milo.
R: What? Main ab.....vo...
V: kya ab..vb... laga rakha hai. Riddhima tumhara hi naam hai na.
R: Ha par main yaha thik hoon.
V(looking at her tip to toe): Tum yaha dining table ke upar thik ho.
R(looking at her state): Nahi, mera matlab mujhe ron ke pass jane ki kya zarorat hai. Main aise hi thik hoon.
V: Tum Ron se darr rhi ho.
R: Vansh deko na vo kitna bada hai. Vo mujhe kha jayega.
V(laughing at her): Riddhima, ron tumhe kaise kha sakta hai. Come with me, kuch nhi hoga tumhe. Main hoon na.
He forwarded his hand towards her. After listening to him, she was going to give her hand in his. But suddenly Ron barked, she again get scared and backoff her hand.
R: Nahi, main nhi aaungi.
V: Matlab tum aise nhi aaugi.
Saying this he quickly lifted her in bridal style and started moving towards ron.
R: nahi vansh please nhi mujhe bohot darr lag rha hai.
V: Riddhima kuch nhi hoga. Main hoon na.
Everyone was laughing and giggling seeing the scene in front of them.
Dadi's pov:
Ragini ne jo kuch bhi kiya uske baad aaj mera Vansh pehli baar itna khul kar hass rha hai. Kitna khush rehta hai vo Riddhima ke sath. Vansh ki shaadi Riddhima se karvane ka mera faisla bilkul sahi tha.

Riddhima was closing her eyes and due to fear, she was holding Vansh's shoulders tightly. As they were moving close to ron, her hold on his shoulders tighened and vansh was smiling seeing her cuteness.
The Episode Ends.