Romantic Moments

THE EPISODE STARTS WITH:

Vansh was in washroom and Riddhima was waiting for him sitting on bed. Then the door of washroom was opened and Vansh came out after taking bath. He was shirtless. By listening the sound of door, Riddhima stand from the bed and turned towards Vansh.

R: Vansh vo

but after seeing him sitting shirtless , she quickly turned her face in backward direction.

V: kya hua? tum mud kyu gayi

R: Vansh vo tumne shirt nhi pehni hai. Pehle tum shirt pehen lo.

V: kyu?

R: kyu ka kya matlab?

V: Mera matlab ye we love each other right?

R: ha

V: toh......

R: toh?

V: toh tumhe mujhe aise dekne mein koi problem nhi honi chahiye aur vaise bhi thodi der pehle to tum itni bold ban rahi thi.

R: matlab?

V: Tumhe nhi yaad ki thodi der pehle kya hua. Chalo main yaad karwa deta hoon.

R: nahi..vo....ab....Vansh....

V: tab to tumne mujhe chup karvane ke liye mujhe kiss kar dia aur ab tumhe apne pati ko bina shirt ke dekhne mein shrm aa rhi hai.

R: nahi Vansh vo...ab...vo......

she was stammering while she listens that Vansh was laughing on her. She turned her face in his direction and saw that he had weared his shirt and was playing with her in this time.

V(laughing): apne aap ko dekho Riddhima. Tumhare chehre ka to rang hi udh gaya hai.

R: youuuu! Toh itni der se tum mere sath khel rahe the, mazak udha rahe the mera.

Saying this she took a pillow and throw it on Vansh and started running behind him.

They were running around the bed and  were throwing pillows on each other. Suddenly, they bumped into each other and boot fall on bed in such a way that vansh was lying over Riddhima. They both were lost in each other's eyes . They share an eyelock.

V: Riddhima I Love You 

Riddhima encircled her arms around his neck and said 

R: I love you too Vansh 

They started moving closer to each other and were about to kiss when Sejal barged in.

S: Di vo....

but seeing the scene she closed her eyes and stopped in between . And listening  her, they get their senses back and stood up and adjusted themselves. Sejal slowly opened her eyes.

S: Sorry, Di-Jiju aapka special moment disturbe karne ke liye but aapko bhi door lock kar lena chahiye tha.

She giggled and RiAnsh blushed.

THE  EPISODE ENDS

HEY GUYS TO FINALLY RIANSH MOMENTS DE DI MAINE. SO COMMENT DOWN HOW WAS THE EPISODE?

I WAS THINKING TO TURN SEJAL NEGATIVE OR DO YOU WANT ENTRY ON KABIR.

DO COMMENT DOWN YOUR SUGGESTIONS AND ISHANGRE LOVE STORY IS ALSO ON THE WAY.

I AM THINKING TO START AN NEW RIANSH FAN FICTION STORY. DO COOMENT YOUR IDEAS OF WHICH KIND OF STORY YOU WANT?

BYE BYE WILL MEET WITH NEXT UPDATE SOON.