37

Samantha's POV

He pushed me on the bed before laying his cold hands all over me. His kisses were deep and without emotions. I can see he has been waiting for this moment for so fucking long.

I can't say I didn't crave for it too. Sometimes I imagined his hands all over me while I touched myself. I wasn't confident at first and it took me a while to get into it. But I did it anyway. But no matter how much I tried, I couldn't cum.

Maybe it was only his hands that can make me cum so hard. I don't care, as long as it's him. I will do anything.

His hand was exploring everything that has been under my shirt. Almost everything. He touched every part of my skin exept my boobs. They are too precious for him to touch them first. The way he was touching my stomach was to die for. He didn't touch it rough at first, he touched me slowly and left me not knowing what's next.

"Can I touch them?" He asked trough the hard kisses he was giving me. The only thing I didn't understand is why did he touch my stomach so slowly and carefuly while his kisses were from an actual animal. The one who is hungry for his prey.

I nodded on his words before his hand went straight to the clipper of my bra. While he was unbuttening my bra with ONE hand his kisses went slow. I didn't like that. That only means a bad thing. And he is focused on my boobs more now.

After unbuttening my bra with one hand, he hesitated for a short time. He wanted to touch them so bad but he couldn't. Like he was waiting for one more allowance from me.

I took one of his hands and placed it on one of my boob. We stopped kissing because his hand was more focused on squezzeing my boob he couldn't focuse.

He squezzed my boob one last time before he placed himself lower and started hissing my neck. They were slow but painful kiss I can say. But I still liked them. I notice he was trying me make a hickey and I assume he succeeded cause the pain is still there. On the same place.

He finally took off my shirt and started licking my nipple. He was licking one nipple while touching the other with his thumb. It felt so nice I started moaning. He liked the sound of it so he squeezed my boob. Hard. Not too hard but hard enough to make me crave.

My nipples were hard as rocks but the game didn't stop there.

After he was done with my boobs, all the attention came to my lower parts. While my heart was beating like crazy his fingers flowaded against my skin making me shiver.

Since I had my skirt on he took it off easily going to my panties. They were wet as always when he is around me. He was just touching the entrance trough the panties and I was already done. I was already wishing he'd enter me as fast as possible.

"So wet." He took off the panties so light. "So mine." His fingers entered me. First, there were two fingers pushing in and out of me. Then the third came right away. I though this was the best it could get but when I saw him getting lower I new this instant it will be more then that.

While three of his fingers were having fun pushing in and out of me, his tongue touched my clit. I jumped a little and squeaked. This was so embarrassing I could die.

"P-please. Alex. P-please." His pushing became faster now along with my moaning.

"That's it princess. Do it for me." I was so close with every push he made. Not so long after that, I came. I came all over his mouth while he was licking all of it.

"Sorry- I-I didn't mean to." He laughed and gave me a little smile. But there was more hiding behind that smile. His smirk came right away too.

"Are you ready for the big part?" First, I didn't think I was ready for the big finaly. But now I know I'm ready. I born ready. Lier. I nodded on his words as the big ass smile appears on his face.