Chapter 27 | Party 02...Halloween Edition

A/N : I just couldn't resist myself. Forgive me if I'm sticking to template but... c'mon Thriller for Halloween is literal perfection. They are that synergetic. Note that, while this is not a carpooling song I have included it anyways cause Thriller, in my opinion, is a vibe. 

I jump towards the bed at the sound of a notification chime

Uber Eats.

I sigh and drop my phone back to its original place.

"Sasha have you decided what you're going to go as?", Sam asks as she sits on the bed next to me.

"No. I don't have anything Halloween-y to wear"

"How about you pull this white bed sheet over your head and call it a day", Anne suggests and actually puts the blanket over my head.

I think she wants me to die. Dramatic? I know.

Sam chuckles and removes the bed sheet.

"How about I just wear this?", I motion to my current outfit, "They won't send me back if I don't wear a costume now, would they?", I argue but both of them roll their eyes.

"Come on. Don't be a buzzkill. Jeez, I'm sorry Matt isn't coming today—", Anne starts but I close her mouth with my hand.

She keeps thinking that my bad mood is 'cause of Matt's absence which is very true but I don't want her to think that.

"What do you want me to wear?", I sigh and can feel Anne smirk beneath my hands.

2 hours later:

"Yes yes, Anne come on you can do it!", Sam cheers as Anne tries to zip up the dress.

"It's. Not. Going. To. Work." I wheeze as I can feel the tightness of the dress increase as the zip inches upwards.

"And...Done." Anne fist pumps the air and I finally let out the breath I was holding.

"Damn Sasha. I would die for your body babe", Sam mutters as he scrutinizes my dress.

It's too tight.

A/N : Dress reference...Your welcome!

Your welcome!