#12: Drunk

Ria's mind was a whirlwind as she stared at the diary in Yoongi's hands. Her old diary, filled with memories, thoughts, and the pain she'd hidden so deeply. She felt exposed, like someone had peeled back layers of her soul and left her bare in the harsh light of day.

Her heart jump and felt relieved when she remember that it's her second old diary. Diary nung naging fan na siya at hindi ang nauna niyang diary. But that's not the time to think about that.

"It's because of this..." Yoongi's voice was calm but held an edge of curiosity and confusion. He gently flipped through the pages, the rustling of paper echoing in the silent room.

"Why do you have that?" Ria's voice trembled with a mixture of anger and vulnerability.

"How did you get it?"

Yoongi glanced at Aunt Kate-y, who sighed deeply. "Ria, I found your diary sa condo ko pagkabalik ko ng korea 2 years ago... I didn't mean to invade your privacy, I accidentally saw the bracelet picture that attached to your diary. I realized something important.. that was Yoongi's bracelet and he has been searching for you for years."

Ria's breath caught in her throat. She remembered that day vividly. The chaos of the event, the overwhelming emotions, and the impulsive decision to give him a bracelet. She had never expected him to remember, let alone search for her. Ang akala niya nakalimutan nanaman siya ng lalaki.

"I... I don't understand," she stammered. "Why would you look for me? I'm just a fan."

Yoongi's eyes was cold but there's something in it that softened him. "There's something about that moment that stuck with me. I felt a connection, and I've been trying to find you ever since. Stop acting like dumb. You're wearing the bracelet the whole time."

Ria shook her head, her emotions swirling. "It doesn't matter. I'm just your personal assistant now. Nothing more."

Kate-y stepped forward, placing a comforting hand on Ria's shoulder. "Riri, maiwan ko muna kayo." She faced Yoongi, "Talk to her. Explain. Pati rin ikaw Ria, explain yourselves." Yoongi just nod to Kate-y. Pagkatapos magsalita ni Kate-y ay lumabas muna ito ng studio ni Yoongi.

Napakagat naman si Ria sa ibabang labi niya at pinipigilan ang luhang gustong pumatak sa mukha niya. "But it doesn't matter. Nothing will change if you find me, Yoongi. You don't know me. I'm just a girl who called you pabo at a fan sign. That's it."

Yoongi's expression was pained. "Ria, there's more to it, isn't there? Something deeper. Why do you hate me?"

Ria's heart ached. The memories flooded back—memories of feeling invisible, overlooked, and unimportant.

"It's not that simple," she whispered. "You don't understand."

Yoongi stepped closer, his eyes searching hers. "Then help me understand. I want to know. I want to make things right."

Ria took a deep breath, trying to steady herself. "You don't have to know. I apologize for calling you stupid back then. I was just a teenager. I go here for work, nothing else."

Yoongi's heart clenched at Ria's words, but he didn't show it. He always acts cold and he have to. Ano nga ba ang pumipigil sa kanya? Bakit ba niya siya hinahanap? Why does he always feel na meron pang mas malalim na reason kung bakit hinahanap niya ang dalaga?

She had left the studio, the weight of her unspoken feelings dragging her down.

Mabigat ang damdaming umalis ito sa BigHit Entertainment Building saka mabilis na nagmaneho pauwi, she retreated to the sanctuary of her room, tears streaming down her face. The memories, the pain, the unresolved emotions all surged to the surface. She cried until her body ached and her eyes were dry.