Amber with her sleeveless look so sexy from the back. She then turn and look at me.

"Were you looking at my butt?" She held her butt.

"Ew no," I laughed. She then served a plate of omelette with a fork.

"Taste it," she sat down beside me. I took a bite of the omelette. It tasted like normal omelette but at least she did better than me. I always overcooked. So, it's good.

"Its good. By the way, why do you want to go home?" I asked. She doesn't want to stay? Is she uncomfortable? She don't like it here?

"Take some clothes for tomorrow and show you my house," she grin. I almost forgot about the camp.

"Sure, I'll just follow where you today. Princess and the servant day out," I smile widely causing her to laugh out loud.

"Me? Servant? Woah Krys," I laughed. Amber and I finished eating and get changed. I took 'my' helmet and waited for Amber outside at her bike. I can't wait to see her dogs.

Yuri POV

Jessica walk out of the bathroom with her pink bathrobe. She lay down beside me and face me.

"Why are you thinking about?" She asked.

"Am and your sister."

"What about them?" She rub her finger on my cheek.

"Do you think Amber can take care of Soojung?" I know Amber can, I just want to know her answer.

"After what happen the few days ago, yes.. But, does Amber have a girlfriend before?" Why would she even ask that question?

"Yea, they broke up.."

"Why? What happened?"

"Her girlfriend has a boyfriend and Amber don't like it. So Amber broke up with her. Don't worry Amber is really reliable,"

"They are so sweet together,"

"Yea, they kinda remind me of us few years back."

"Hah, but we were way sweeter." She slowly approach me and kiss my lips. I can't help it but smile in between our kiss.

Amber POV

We walk up the stairs. Krystal is smiling like crazy, she can't wait to see Gonju and JackJack.

"JackJack can be really naughty, so be careful." I said while I open the door. As soon as the door is open, I can hear them running towards the us. I pick Gongju up and introduce her to Krys.

"This one is Gongju, the dark one is JackJack." I pointed at Jack ho was jumping up and down calling me. Krystal smile as she took Gongju from me.

"Cone in," I pull her by her waist. She was paying full attention to Gongju and JackJack. Hais, haha. Krystal sat on the couch, I went to the kitchen. I poured a cold soda for Krys, since its quite sunny today.

I walk to the living room and saw Krystal taking photo with JackJack. When she saw me she quickly put her phone aside. I can't help but chuckle.

"Drink," I put the down the cup and sat beside her. She just and as she was playing with JackJack and Gongju.

"What time do you want to go back?" I asked, making conversation because I was bored.

"Anytime you want," she kept her eyes on both of them. Woah, not even looking at me. I pull her wrist and led her to my room.

"Woah your room is neater then mine." She say as her eyes wandering around my room.

"I don't sleep in here, usually I sleep on the couch." She sat on my bed. I just smile at her and open my closet. I stand straight as I look into the closet searching for shirts. And then Krystal back hug me all of a sudden. She rest her chin on my shoulder and look into the closet with me.

"I love your style," she says as she turn her head and face me.

"Hey Krys, can you help me pick my clothes. " I turn my head and our lips accidentally brush together. She back off and touch her lips. I just chuckle at her cuteness, as if we haven't kiss before.

"Yah! Why did you do that?" She asked.

"Pick some clothes for me," I pouted.

"Aishh, okay." She push me gently on the bed and start searching. I lay down on the pillow and just look at her back. I can't help but smile, she is so lovely. I can't wait for tomorrow, spend time with her, Yuri and Jess. I startled as a shirt flew and landed on my face.

"What were you looking at, pervert." She put her hands on her hip.

"Angel," I grin. She smirk at me.

"You know what? Let's just search for your clothes later." She crawl beside me and tuck herself under my arm. I look down at her, her eyes are close.

"Don't tell me we're sleeping again?" I sigh.

"We're not sleeping. This is call cuddling," she raise her eyebrows. I sat up straight.

"We search for my clothes first okay? I smell terrible right now. I stood up and open my jackets, only wearing sleeveless. She stood up and continue choosing clothes.

***

Krystal POV

Amber and I walk into the house, there were a lot of shoes outside. Jessica's friends are here, I think.

"I'm homed!" I walk into the house as Amber followed me from behind. I bow as soon as I got into the house.

Taeyeon, Tiffany, Soo Young, Sunny, Yoona, Hyeyeon, Seohyun Unnie are here. It's been quite some time since last they came. I missed them so much.

They are like my sisters. If Jessica unnie isn't with me. They all take care of me. They stayed in a big house together. They shared money and bought a house.