6. Mehendi & Sangeet

Author’s POV 

Next morning, the whole house is in chaos. Everyone is running here and there. Keshu said, “Where is Manvi? She didn't come till now. Rishi calls her and asks her when will she come?” “Mom, she will come within a few minutes. Don't worry. I called the driver a few minutes ago.”, Rishi assured his mother. 

In the room, Lilly just came out of the washroom after taking a cold shower. She asked Mansi, “Di, where is Manvi? Is she not on holiday after the final exam?” “She will come in anytime. Her exam just ended yesterday so, she is coming today.”, Mansi replied. Manvi is Mansi's younger sister. She is studying at boarding school. She is in standard 9. In the meantime, Lavanya & Keshu came to their room with a shopping bag. Keshu said while putting the bag on the bed, “Get ready fast. We have to go to the temple. Priest said that Rishi has to take the blessings from our kuldevi, it's a ritual.” Lavanya said, “Your outfits are in this bag. Get ready quickly. We don't have any time.” And they went out of the room. Lilly and Mansi also went to get ready. Lilly wears a beautiful pink saree with a backless blouse. Mansi also wears a green saree. They both are looking fabulous.

Lilly's outfit

Mansi's outfit

Mansi's outfit

Avyansh's outfit

Avyansh's outfit

Here in Avyansh's room

Here in Avyansh's room. He is also getting ready. He wears a pink kurta which was brought by his mom. Infact, all the outfits (Lilly's, Kuhu's, Mansi's, Avyansh's) were bought by Sanjana. She brought them yesterday night with Keshu and Lavanya from her boutique. He came downstairs and saw that everyone had left for the temple. Vijay, the house helper, told him only Mansi, Lilly and he was left, everyone went out. In the meantime, Lilly & Mansi came there. Today also he is awestruck. He is thinking how someone can look cute & hot at the same time. Mansi said, “Let's go. We are late.” And then they leave for the temple. In the car, Avyansh was thinking, Lilly and he are twinning. Both of them are wearing pink. While thinking about this, he is smiling. Mansi noticed that but didn't say anything.