1. Lilly's POV

The sunrays are coming from the window and an overwhelming emotion is coming to my spin. I'm not an early bird nor a night owl, I used to wake up at the right  time. And here came my sweet maa to wake me up, and guess what I'm already up. “Bachha, wake up! It's already 7:30. We have to go shopping. Wake up fast”, my maa said. “I'm already up, maa. There is no need to shout”, I replied. Then I went to the washroom to freshen up. After that I went downstairs for breakfast. 

At the dining table, “Good morning everyone”, I said. Baba kissed my forehead and said, “Good morning sona”. And it brings a smile to my face. He is always like that,  he never fails to make me feel that I'm special. For breakfast, maa made aloo puri and aloo dum(typical Bengali food).

I never liked this food, but nevermind. Sometimes we just have to do some things, which can make a smile to our close ones.

“When did you guys go shopping?”,Baba says. “It's not ‘ you guys’ it's ‘we’”. Maa says. “Okay-okay so when are we going?”, Baba says. “10 am, is that okay?”, she asks. “It's cool”, I replied. After breakfast we went to our respective rooms to get ready.

In the room, I'm confused about what to wear. After some struggle like ‘Ananya Pandey’ I decided to wear a black sweatshirt and blue jeans paired with white sneakers and minimal jewellery and makeup. And went downstairs.

 And went downstairs

Lilly's outfit

In the car, I asked baba, “Baba! Did you book the tickets?”. “Yess. I booked the tickets and we will go on 12th November at 9:30 am. Because our flight is at 11am.” I just hummed. After some time we arrived at the Phoenix mall. After 3 long hours of shopping, we were tired. So, we went to the food court. We bought many outfits for the wedding. After all, it's my cousin's wedding. At 4pm we returned to our home. Then I went to take a long cold shower. After that I studied for some time.

At dinner time, maa said,”Everyone should pack their luggage, as we have to leave early in the morning the day after tomorrow. And everyone has to carry their own luggage”. Kuhu, my younger sister said,”Maa!! I'm not able to pack my luggage alone. Say didi to help me”. Here comes my overdramatic sister, she knows how to irritate me. She knows that I have to do my assignment, but still she chooses to irritate me. “Ughh!!! This girl knows how to irritate me”, I said to maa. “No! I'll help you. Don't disturb your didi”, maa said. She is really my saviour. After dinner we went to our rooms for rest. But I'm doing my assignment, cuz I have to submit it tomorrow itself. Around 1:30am I went to sleep after completing my work. 

In the morning, after breakfast I went to college. In college, I'm attending a lecture, when I received a text from my friend eka soul sister Paro. She said that she is waiting for me in the canteen. Though she is not from this college, she often visits here for me.

After the class, I went directly to the canteen. Here is my friend, my Paro waiting for me. I went there and hugged her, she also hugged me back. And then we ordered some snacks. “When are you leaving?”, she asked me with a pale face. I understood her tone, and replied with excitement “The day after tomorrow”. After seeing my excitement she also replied, “Okay! Enjoy your vacation. And be safe there. Don't roam here and there.” And here comes my overprotective friend. “There is no need to be strict. I know how to take care of myself”, I replied. “Yeahh-yeahh!! I know that's why last month you sprained your anklets”, she replied sarcastically. “Okay-okay!! I'll be safe. Happy now”, I said. “Okay. Bye now. I have to go to college. And it's already late. Bye and take care. And sorry I'm not able to see you off, because tomorrow I'm going to my uncle's house.”, she said. “Okay,  take care. And I'll miss you a lot”, I replied sadly and hugged her. After that she went out. And I went to submit my assignment. 

At home, I'm packing my luggage while listening 'Dil Ibadat' by KK. It's my comfort song. After that I studied for some time. Thank God that my company gave me a one month break. I don't know what would happen if they didn't. Being a law student it's hard to maintain a study life and work life at the same time. But I'm lucky that my HR is helpful. After early dinner I went into a deep slumber cuz I'm too tired. 

Next morning, as usual, I went to college.After that, I did my rest packing like makeup products, jewelleries, skin care products etc. 

In the evening, I sat on my balcony with a cup of coffee. After some time my mother came. She asked, “ Are you done with your packing?" “Yes maa. I'm done”, I replied. “Okay. So we are leaving by 9:30am. Be ready till then.” I just hummed in reply. And then she went downstairs. I was sitting there lost in my thoughts while listening 'Khud ko tere' by Mahalakshmi Iyer. I love listening to song. It's my comfort zone. 

Next morning, I woke up early and freshen up. After breakfast we went to the airport. At 11am our boarding started. And at 11.30am our flight took off. Thank God my seat was a window seat.I clicked some pictures of the view. Enjoying the view we landed in Bangalore at 1:30pm.

After receiving our  luggage we went outside and here my cousin was waiting for us. One second, my cousin was not alone there. There was another person with him, probably his friend. “How are you beta?”, Baba asked my cousin. “I'm fine mamaji. How are you?”, he said. “Rishi! When you find your mamaji, you forget your sweet mami. This is not fair.”, maa complained. “No-no mami. You are my favourite. How can I forget you?”, Rishi bhaiya said. “Okay-okay!! If the drama is complete, then we should leave. Rishi, your maa means my beloved didi is calling me continuously.”, baba said. “Yes mamaji. So how is my beloved sisters doing?”, Rishi bhaiya asked. “We are fine bhaiya. It's been a long time we last met.”, I replied. “Yeahh”, he said. And then we left from there. 

In the car, “By the way I forgot to introduce him”, Rishi bhaiya said while pointing to the other person. “He is Avyansh Sharma. Son of Aman uncle.  You must recognize him mamaji.”, he further added. “Yeahh. How can I forget my long lost friend.”  baba said. “Yes uncle. Papa is always talking about you. He said that you guys were best friend.”, Avyansh said. “Yeah. But we are still best friend.”, baba said. “Yes. Today Aman uncle said that he will welcome you with your favourite drink.”, Rishi bhaiya said. Baba asked, “My favourite drink? Does it mean coconut water?” “Yes uncle.”, Ayvansh replied. “He still remember it?”, baba asked. “How can he forget that, uncle?”, He said. “Yeah.”, baba said. After some time we reached my aunt's house.

Author's note🗒

Do vote⭐️ and Comments.
Do you like this chapter, let me know in the comments section.

Don't be silent readers.
See you in next chapters.
Till then Bye-bye🖐.

Radhe Radhe 🙏

Instagram ID- Pakhi_writes or itz_ko.1