☆Don't wanna lose her ☆

"Ga Eul! She heared Jae

Kyung screamed, Jan di rushed towards the Villa. "Oh! Please God! No!" Jandi found Hae Jae kyung on the floor supporting Ga eul. Unfortunately she passed out before reaching their bedroom.

"Ga eul! What happened? Jandi asked Jae kyung.

"Jandi call Doctor Tommy right now. We need Ga eul to be transported to a closer hospital right now." Ordered Jae Kyung.

Jandi was shaking when she dropped the call.

Ga eul is now stable according to the doctor. She passed out because of stress and her condition. Doctor came out from Ga eul's room and approached to the girls.

"I am sorry to inform you girls, that Ga eul's condition has gotten worst. She needs to be in chemotherapy to sustain life; if she won't commit to the treatment she won't make it; chances for her getting a little bit better is for her to have chemotherapy twice a week."

Jae Kyung sighed. "Doctor, we need to know, what are our best friend's chances to survive this condition? Is there a chance at all? Is it curable? We need to know."

"Yes there is, she needs a bone marrow transplant. It needs to be done sooner, when a person has leukemia, good cells don't function right; this makes our body more susceptible from infection and that is very crucial. Ms. Chu Ga eul is lucky that her cancer stage is not too late for a treatment but we better make haste. There is big tendency for her body to give up soon. She needs to be attended promptly. I see the concern you have in your best friend but right now the best thing you can do is put her on top of the list for bone marrow transplant, mind you the wait takes forever but judging from your status Jae Kyung, you have the power to do that. We can put her on the World's list for bone marrow transplant but there is no assurance on that one too. I suggest you girls look for a donor. A perfect donor or match will raise her percentage of surviving this disease."the doctor told Jandi and Jae kyung.

The Doctor gave Jae kyung and Jandi the lab results, the list of places, the websites to put Ga eul on the list; it contains the entire requirement needed for a bone marrow transplant such as the type and the perfect donor to match. Without further hold back Jae kyung made phone calls right away, arranging everything. He even called her parents who are residing in New York to help her find a match for Ga eul's bone marrow. Everything needs to be hastened, no time should be wasted.

Jandi was now sobbing. "Jae Kyung, I can't do this. I don't care if Ga eul will hate me but I am calling the F4. They need to know, I just can't let our best friend suffer. I .. I don't have money Jae kyung, I don't have the luxury you have. I don't know how to help her. It's too much for me, I can't lose her Jae Kyung, I can't! I don't know what to do, I feel so helpless. Please Jae Kyung, let's tell them already. Let's just keep it a secret from Ga eul, they will help, I can't let her die."

Jae Kyung had tears in her eyes but compose herself, Jan di is indeed strong but this time Jae kyung needs to be the one stronger now. "Yes, I agree with you, if they know it, it will definitely bid us more time, we have to let them know. But when? I thought the letter we left for Ji hoo was enough for him to find out where we at?"

Thank you a lot guys..I have reached till here because of your votes..
I love you..Muaaaaaaahhhh😘