☆Separation☆

It's been two weeks since Chu Ga Eul walked out of his life. His country bumpkin, the girl who gave him courage, the only person who helps him moved on, the only girl who had faith in him and the one girl he truly loved.

After 5 years of studying pottery, improving his skills and mending his broken heart in Sweden. He was ready. He was ready to be her soul mate. Ready to be her Man. Yes, it took him 5 long lonely years to pluck up the courage to finally face fear, pain and of course his country bumpkin was always there to support him.

Although there have been numerous times when he would question her feelings for him, for he was a cold-blooded Casanova before but those old ways have long been forgotten ever since Chu Ga Eul confided to him that she is not going to seek him out anymore.

So Yi Jeong can still remember how he was dumbstruck and was not able to utter a word for what was coming for him. Ga Eul with her head high told him that she gave up on him already. That scene made him realize a lot of things, Ga eul was his air after all.

~Two weeks earlier ~

They were at the park, this time the aura was different. It was not the usual where they walked, his arms on her shoulder and her arms on his waist.

This time it was completely the opposite, her arms where just on her side, her stares far away from him, her mind was wondering, thinking what should be the exact hurtful words she would to tell him to make it easier for both of them.

Yi Jeong's happiness was all ever Ga eul wanted. Ever since she had come across the playboy of F4, she had always thought of him as her soul mate, her man. But now, things have changed; she grew up, and become mature. They sat down on their favorite bench, the exact bench where he asked her to be his girlfriend, where one of the places that meant a world to her.

"Ga eul-yang are you day dreaming about me again? Are you okay? You look like you are about to cry. Up and until do you still can't believe that we are together?" Yi jeong teased her.

"Yi Jeong" Ga eul stopped him. "I've already decided. I can't see you anymore.

"What? Ga eul, what are you talking about?"

Ga eul remained silent and just stared at him.

"GA EUL, TELL ME, WHAT 'S WRONG? You have been acting like this since dinner." Yi Jeong was now ticked off. Ga eul was not with herself; she wasn't listening to him, not even looking at him. He took a deep breath, sigh and smile at her.

"Hmm, I know what this is all about. Ga eul-yang, are you playing a prank on me, because it's not funny anymore. It is because our 3rd year anniversary is tomorrow?" Is this your gift for me? Ga eul-yang I thought I clearly told you, that you are not a great actress". He laughed.

"Yi Jeong, I am not joking, this is not a prank. I am leaving you. All this years, I believe in a lie. I thought I found my soul mate in you but I was wrong. Mianhe, GOODBYE YI JEONG."

Ga eul stood up and walk away from him.

"Ga eul .... Ga eul .. GGGGAAAA EEEE UUUU LLLL". When he realized that she would not stop walking, he ran to her, grabbing her right arm and swung her to face him.

She faced him.

The coldness of the night envelops So Yi Jeong and Chu Ga Eul. Rain begin to fall, even the heavens feel for both their pain. Ga eul brush aside the torturing pain she felt and left him. Every single step she made was getting heavier and heavier. It was just to much. Leaving him was killing her, seeing him shattered, broken by her own words was worth committing suicide. She wanted to end her life for leaving him. People said the being left behind by someone you love is the hardest, but for her its the other way around. It's a million times painful that being left behind.

"GU, JUNPYO, YOON JI HOO, SONG WOO BIN" .. Jandi was bickering on all 3 of them. Jae Kyung hovering on her boyfriend Woo bin. "SONG, WOO BIN, I SWEAR TO GOD, I WILL BREAK YOUR FACE IF YOU DONT TELL ME WHERE SO YI JEONG IS?"

"Calm down honey, so yi jeong is probably with ga eul out on a date. its their 3 rd year anniversary tomorrow so please girls, just let ga eul be. You girls have been bothering her a lot all the time." complained woo bin.

Yoon Ji hoo was surveying the two ladies. "Hmmm, don't tell me you girls are hiding something from us? hmm i wonder what this spazz is all about?"

"OI, Geum, Jandi this better not be about guys or else." Junpyo was looking at jandi now both eyebrows frown. "Or else what JunPyo? ha? Do you want me to beat the crap out of you? Instead of talking nonsense why don't you call yi jeong and find out where he is?"

As a matter of fact jandi and jae kyung has been sick worried for their friend ga eul. A week ago, one afternoon, their best friend ga eul went come crying, not even bothering explaining to them what happen. Of course as a good best friends jandi and jae kyung has always been there for ga eul. For the past couple of days, Ga eul was nothing more than just a mere ghost, she is not sleeping at all, not eating right and feeling so dead. All jandi and jae kyung could do was to make ga eul feel that she was not alone. The more they grew suspicions was when ga eul took a 1 month leave of absence from her job which she work for 5 years and never once had taken a single day off. As to JunPyo and Woo bin's dismay both of their girlfriends were not even spending time with them because the two girls were just 24/7 with ga eul. Knowing Jae Kyung as the heiress of their company she can literally take a day off or leave of absense whenever she wants too. Jae kyung has her secretary and just brings her worked with her no matter where they go. Jandi still at medical school luckily, school wont start til next term.

Ga eul, its been 2 weeks, and I know you've been through hard times, but you know you can always share this burden with your best friends right? Jae Kyung finally broke her silence. .

Yes ga eul, you know u can always trust us. ... jandi gave her best friend a warm smile.

I am sorry for acting like this, sorry for worrying you jandi n jae kyung. Uhmm .. Yi Jeong and I broke .. Up .. finally ga eul was able to say the word.. jae kyung and jandi was shock, judging from the reactions of their faces.

What happen ga eul? why? did he broke up with you? .. asked jandi..

"No, no .. no, I did. I broke up with him."

"But why?" .. its now jae kyung's turn to asked. "You love him ga eul, why?"

"Promise me you too, you will let this go if I tell you the truth."

"but Ga eul"

"Jandi please, Jae Kyung.. can you promise me?"