☆Something terrible☆

JanDi's boss POV

"Jan Di, where have you been? Something terrible has happened." He hesitated for a second, trying to figure out how to tell her gently.

"Ga Eul, Ga Eul is in the hospital." Jan Di's eyes widen as the words processed in her mind.

"Hospital? What happened to her? Is she hurt? Or Sick? Why is she in the hospital?" She could just picture Ga Eul lying in the hospital bed, cold and lifeless.

The boss shook his head slightly. He adjusted his glasses, and then gave Jan Di a serious look. "I don't know what is wrong. Her parents called me to tell me why she wasn't going to be in work today, but they didn't say anything else."

Jan Di nodded her head with a dazed look on her face. "Listen Jan Di. You should just go to the hospital, I'm sure you are worried about her."

Jan Di looked at her boss in surprise. "But, I got out of work early the other day. Besides with Ga Eul gone you will be the only one here." She bit her lip; the truth was she did want to find out what was going on with Ga Eul.

"If you stay here to work you are only going to be distracted, so you might as well go see what has happened to her." He knew Jan Di well enough to know she wouldn't be much help if she stayed.

She nodded her head. He was right, if she stayed here she would just be distracted the whole time. "Alright, I'll go see what's happened and I will call you to let you know the news." She gave a small smile to her boss, and then peddled towards the hospital.