Cuckoo

Meanwhile, Felina was in the trailer, munching on her favorite snack: jellybeans. She was still angry and outraged with Doug for "firing" her, despite the fact that she had already quit. She just ate all of her fury with a dish of jellybeans. The bowl was whisked away as Felina realized her comfort snack had vanished.

Silk and Cotton snatched them as they hid the bowl behind them.

"Why eat them, Felina? Silk and her sister advised Felina about her diet, saying, "Might as well just bury them under our satin and chenille."

Felina rolled her eyes at the mice and said, "Come on, Silk, Cotton." "I need to eat outside," she jumped up from her seat and walked out the door. The two mice leaped up to join Felina on her shoulder.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the evenings, Boyle Heights' Mariachi Plaza could be a little calm, but occasionally there would be gunfire coming from a distance. Despite the occasional typical crime, Boyle Heights, as a Chicano/Mexican-American neighborhood, was nevertheless a peaceful and happy community for Hispanic and Latino residents.

The mice and Felina made their way to Santa Cecilia Restaurant. The restaurant was quite empty even though it remained open till 8am at this hour of the night. The other five bad guys in the restaurant had already placed their orders and were midway through their meals.

When Felina, Silk, and Cotton ordered their dinner and found a table, the mice ate quickly. When Felina was about to take a bite, she noticed the Bad Guys in front of their table, who were clearly not in the mood to eat. Half of them just stared sadly at their food, while the other half played with it. They couldn't stop thinking about Piranha leaving them for his dream. They could understand, but it was unfortunate that he no longer had time for them. Felina recognized the expressions on their faces. She recognized the looks. It was similar to how she felt for Doug, just on the inside.

"Oh, sweethearts, looks like you guys are as quiet as mice," Felina joked before Silk and Cotton cleared their throats. "Oh, no offense."

"Ugh, why do you care?" Snake didn't expect anyone to care about his and his pals' feelings, even though their expressions were noticeable enough for anyone to see them sad.

"Oh, come on. We're all on the same page right now. Cast off by the one we care about the most," Felina gave a pouty face, "Guess you know how that feels now."

"Piranha has forgotten about us...about me," Hornet murmured sadly as Tarantula placed her hand on his back for comfort.

"Yes, I've heard that. Hurts worse than anything," Felina understood what the group were going through.

Cotton, who overheard their chat with her sister, said, "I remember this one mouse named Mickey..."

Felina extended a paw at Cotton, saying, "I'm talking to this group," and then turned to the Bad Guys. "You see, guys, relationships and show business, they just don't mix. Oh, it starts out nice and friendly... Then they get their first taste of fame and believe you're insane, which they aren't because you tried to continue with that connection. Then, someone doesn't appreciate all you're doing to keep the relationship and career together, so they throw you out on the street, driving you insane!"

When music began playing in the background, the 5 Bad Guys slowly stood up from their seat and attempted to back away before fleeing the restaurant. To their amazement, Felina was already outside, with a flashlight blazing over her.

Felina: One minute I'm happy, then I'm sad
I get angry, then relax
I go from chaos into self-control
It's one of my side effects (ha)