In The Heights

Hello everyone. I am very sorry I couldn't post this story during Summer because I had a lot of projects, I had planned for my Summer. Since it's almost the first semester, it's not too late. It's still Summer, so I consider this a summer story.

Anyway, I decided to make The Bad Guys: The Musical because Mr. Piranha was my favorite character because he was voiced by Anthony Ramos, who previously voiced my favorite Trolls character, King Trollex from Trolls World Tour. Both movies are owned by DreamWorks, and it inspired me to create the Bad Guys story involving music, like in Trolls. Sam Rockwell, who voiced Mr. Wolf, also featured in Trolls World Tour as he voiced Hickory.

Since Piranha proved to be a singer in the movie as well, I wanted to create a story that focused on him, his singing talent, and his dream to be in a musical band and be famous for his talent, but I would also like some drama as his friendship with the rest of the Bad Guys was put to the test when he almost fulfilled his dreams.

I also got the idea of this story from my childhood movie, The Fox and the Hound 2.

So, for now, enjoy the first chapter of my story.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a beautiful morning, the sun rose from the horizon, and shined the busy streets and buildings of Los Angeles. Birds were now flying in groups, a few vehicles were already driving on the road, and people just woke up and ate some breakfast. It was a busy city, but not as busy as a group of former criminals/vigilantes whose hideout was under the bridge of the 6th Street Viaduct.

An alarm clock suddenly rang, until a green fin slammed it down to turn it off. Mr. Piranha, the short but strong and terrible Bad Guy, woke up exhaustingly on his little bed. He didn't want to get up in the morning, but every day was another day. All his friends couldn't do whatever they wanted without one would still be in their room. Piranha let out a big yawn before sitting up on his bed. He stared at the pictures of himself and his friends on the wall, having great moments with each other. Piranha smiled as he was happy to be living here in America with his friends ever since he left his home country, Bolivia.

Piranha tiredly left his bedroom while rubbing one eye with his fin. When he was headed to the fridge, he noticed on the calendar that it was his week to take out the trash. That was just great. He just woke up, and now he found out it was his turn to take out the trash. Well, everyone on the team got their part, so this was his part now. Piranha marched away to pick up all the trash around the hideout to take them away.

He came out of the tunnel, carrying a huge garbage bag. The bag was so big and heavy for a small little guy, but Piranha could handle carrying this bag. He is the "muscle" of the team! He could carry heavier than a ton of bricks. No harm was done to this little guy. His team's hideout was located under the 6th Street Viaduct bridge, so taking out the trash would be a lot. They had to keep their location hidden, despite their reputation having changed. The trash bins were somewhere up from the hideout, and someone had to search for the trash bins. And that someone had to be Piranha. It was his day to take out the trash after all.

Piranha took the long way to find the trash bin. Expectedly, he stepped on the gum. Luckily, it was on the sewer lid. He had to kick the gum off his shoe and leave it on the sewer lid.

Piranha: Lights up on Los Angeles, up at the break of day
I wake up and I got this little waste I gotta throw away
Pop the grate at the crack of dawn
Sing while I walk down the alley

Hey, what's up, papa?

Finally, he found a trash bin at the side of the road. Surprisingly, Piragua Guy was traveling with a cart of Piragua.