I wanna be your boyfriend!! Pt. 1!

Sorry for bein gone chat, was takin a lil rest from comedy gold so they dont burn me out :33 BUT I'M BACK, YES ITS BASED OFF THE SONG BY HOT FREAKS !!!!!! Uhmm waiter cheesy !!!!! I have nun else wtv I NEED YO WRITE ANGS INSTEAF
This is part one bc i NEED to post sumn

【3rd person cheesy POV】;;🧀
Cheesy was a worker and Resident at Hotel OJ, he of course did a regular comedy show every know and then but he aswell worked at the hotels dinner for some extra money

Trophy was a regular costumer, he and cheesy knew each other though cheesy for some reason, developed a crush on the Jock.

He had recognized all the times he came in, remembered his regular meals and the smoothies he would come in to order from time to time. He wasn't going to deny that he found that part of his crush odd but then again, he was an employee and Trophy was a costumer.

It had been a couple months since he'd had this crush on Trophy, he's seen Trophy on dates with people he never met with again, seen him get hit on or stuff like that, he tried to pay no mind, but when he would try to write puns for any show OJ organized for him, he ended up writing letters to trophy that he, of course, never ended up sending. It was all just a bunch if stuff he wished he could tell him.

"Trophy! Did you want your breakfast smoothie and meal!" He asked, though trophy came in with a girl and yeah cheesy got a tad bit salty and sad but he didn't want to get that in the way, he was at work anyways.

"hm? Oh cheesefry! Yeah, and uh what would you want? Cheesy here knows me, he'll get whatever ready, right cheesy?" Trophy asked, being cocky almost to impress the girl.

"haha! Yup! Anything for a regular!" Cheesy tried his best to not sound jealous, it came naturally for him, it wasn't in his nature to be jealous or mean unless he got insulted. The girl ordered her food and went to sit down, trophy on the other hand, yeah, he stayed behind.

【3rd person Trophy POV】;; 🏆

What the hell was he doing, acting all cocky for what?! He thought to himself as the girl he brought in had went to sit down. He hated to admit it but he for some reason had a thing for Cheesy. He warmed up to him as time went on since their Elimination from the game, but that was ages ago, it had all been put behind them. If he had to admit, he was only being cocky to impress Cheesy. He had always left him tips for him and would almost never come in if cheesy was taking a day off, on break, or busy with a comedy show to come in to work. He hated himself for remembering all the times he would skip a work day, its almost like he memorized the Comedians work schedule without asking him about it. He believed Cheesy was the only waiter that wasn't scared of him or anything of that sort.

"Cheesy uh, do you have time later? I might come in and i just want my favorite waiter there haha!" Was he being awkward?! He sure felt like he was, he glanced over at cheesy who was red, probably just warm.. so he possibly was being awkward and relaxed himself.
"Well anyways, i'll go sit down, uh and here, daily tip y'know!" He chuckled, acting like his normal 'Jock' self

He went to sit down and talked to the girl once again. He found their conversation crazy boring. He always had far more fun talking with Cheesy. Why couldn't he get out of his head. He kept glancing over at him, seeing all the people he would attend at such face pace, lets see. It was Tissues, yin-yang with them of course; OJ with paper. Probably checking out if everything was ok probably.. no just food this time. And wait where did cheesy go..-

"Tropphyy?! Helloo!?" It was cheesy who'd caught his attention, though he was in his stupid rollerskates infront of our table.

"Damn, my bad bro. I zoned out." He said turning back at the two.

"Well eyes over here. The foods here, uh thanks waiter-"

"Cheesy.. Thanks, cheesy!" Trophy said to the girl and cheesy, sounding happier when he was thanking cheesy but firm when he corrected the girl he was with.

The girl looked confused but brushed it off and just ate, cheesy left and gave them a wave as he skated away back to the counter.

【Cheesy POV + Time skip】;;🧀

It was a busy day, not as busy as others but he was glad to be in his room. Even thought the day was over he was still thinking about a single encounter, he always did but he never corrected anyone on his name, why now? Oh lord it stumped him.

How could relax?!

He loved him of course but did HE feel the same ?? He had no idea and it drove him crazy, he eventually fell asleep in his work clothes after passing back and forth, gaslighting himself that it was a coincidence, thinking of the possibilities that MAYBE HE DID ! Like him and it all tired him out. He overslept and only woke up after having someone, possibly trophy based on the knocks, bang on his door.

"ARE YOU THERE?!? ITS 12 AM AND YOUR NOT DOWN THERE ?? ARE YOU OKAY?" He sounded frantic and it made him jump and run to the door

"HUH? IM FINE ! Sorry, Trophy.. I overslept! I might just not go in today." Trophy looked destroyed almost. But he played it off

"oh well, alright then. I got sent up here to check up on you.. by OJ."

"Well alright! I'll let him know im not ready today and wont come in! Bye, Trophy!!"

and like that the interaction ended and he went down, and he went back to bed, properly this time and after letting OJ know about his absence that day.

Yeah yeah wtv its short i am so much more better at angst mb for dying btw