Seven Eleven date gone wrong?!!

【No POV】;;🧀🏆

"Hey, trophy! What do you say we haha ! Go to a seven eleven ?!!"

the two of them were high. Very high, it was their little way of having a fun day at the hotel and lucky for the two of them, the hotel as quite empty, Oj and Paper were out running errands, most of the couples, not including them two, were out on dates, the younger ones like cherries and bot were out at school. It was a good day for them.

"Man, what the fuckk, we're high as hell, dude. I'm fighting single demons right now trying not to make out with you, how the fuck you think i'ma be at a seven eleven?!" Trophy said to Cheesy as he smoked

"why don't you kiss me right now, white boy." Cheesy said as this was his way of pissing him off and flirting with him. He smoked a bit from his blunt and blew him a kiss, literally.
Trophy blew the smoke out his face and grabbed Cheesy by his bowtie

"Get your ass over here, idiot."
Once trophy had pulled him towards him, he took one last puff and kissed him, this went one for about 3 minutes before he let him go, cheesy's head hitting the floor as he was to high AND flustered to process shit.

"Lets go to that seven eleven."

. . . .
Walking to the seven eleven was the craziest experience the two have had as a couple. Their hands were mad sweaty but wouldn't stop holding hands. Cheesy though he had forgotten his wallet and forgot that he always has his satchel on so trophy hit him on the head and made him remember.

"Alright trophy, what are we getting when we head into the seven eleven...??" Cheesy whispered at him as he asked, Trophy whispered back.

"Slushies... and sushi. And those shitty seven eleven brand gummies they have. Lovee those. Also whyyy are we whispering..?"

"For fun affect of course, My Love!! HOLE-Y SWISS. THEY HAVE A SPECIAL ON THE MONSTERS !!"

"What if we made a monster slushy.."

"D..!" Cheesy said out of nowhere after Trophy's suggestion.

"D? D what??"

"DEEZ NUTS !! CATCH ME!" He shouted as he ran through the doors that said pull. He pushed the doors and slammed face first, trophy running behind him.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU SAY, HAHAHA YOU SLAMMED FACE FIRST" Trophy said laughing hysterically at his boyfriend that was on the floor after hitting his face, his glasses were surprisingly in tact.

"Trophyyy, you're being a meanie,, someone sure as hell won't be getting sug today!"

"Cheesy what the fuck is 'sug'.."

"SUGON DEEZ NUTS!! LOVE YOUU, CATCH ME HAHA" This time instead of absolutely fucking dying on the door, he pulled and entered the seven eleven and hid near the coffee section.

"WHAT. AGAIN..?!" He entered the store after him and started to play along.

"come out you dumbasss!" A giggle was heard after trophy had said that. They didn't care about the dead end employee just looking at their idiotic playing. They were having fun and they knew they would laugh about it once they had gone back to normal.

"FOUND YOU HAH." He found cheesy, and pulled him by his ridiculous suspenders.
"Ooo you coming to kiss me again, Darling?!"

"Nope!" He replied to cheesys comment and he held him up above his head and placed him on his shoulders

"Now you're unable to run away, Cheese man." Trophy said as he held onto the yellow boy on his shoulders

"TROPHY, WEY NO MAMES, NO MAMES, BAJAME WEY BAJA- ouuu, strong boy trophy holding me up on his shoulders! Mwa!" He kissed his forehead as he remembered that he was close to his head and they walked around the seven eleven getting the stuff they wanted. Cheesy got a Baja Blast slushie "For the vine!" He said.

after they got their stuff they went up to the front where the employee behind the counter snapped a picture of them, rung their things and said

"Don't dare coming back. High, sober, drunk. Don't care. The two of you are BANNED."

They got kicked out and the employee put them on their banned billboard..

【back at the Hotel】;;🧀🏆

"CHEESY?! TROPHY?! WHERE WERE YOU TWO?!" Oj has been back while paper sighed in relief and gasp surprised as he saw the short yellow boy was on the taller blonde's shoulders.

"woah OK! Lets not gouda-ahead of thiss! We're hererr!" Cheesy obviously said as he rested on Trophys head.

"Ok sure but, we almost went on LOCK DOWN. AND- ARE YOU TWO HIGH?!"

"hehe maybee !" The two of them said in unison, the smell of weed REEKED off them.

Oj and Paper just sent them to their room where they spent the rest of the day in.
Not smoking again, rather just enjoying their company.

an hour after they been sent to their room, the two fell asleep in each other's arms since they had been tired after causing chaos at the seven eleven. Their bag of snacks on the floor, and their shared slushie on the desk, and their shared playlist playing as they were asleep while a candle had been lit to get the smell of weed out.