🪐Best in Book Cover Reviews🪐

Scorecards And Reviews by aurora_2604 -

1. Cataract Of Delusion - new_erasktaylor
Style: 4/5
Creativity: 8/10
Hook: 14/15
Catchiness: 8/10
Mystery Meter: 4/5
Originality: 4/5
Total: 42/50
Review: While beautiful, the cover seems a little lifeless. Although there is something enigmatic about the girl's image on the cover, I was not drawn in to read the book since I could not find anything that connected to the title. Some covers feature difficult-to-read fonts, but this one is excellent and easy to understand. Some additional context regarding the title would be helpful.

2. Love to Hatred - Lucandaa
Style: 5/5
Creativity: 10/10
Hook: 13/15
Catchiness: 8/10
Mystery Meter: 4/5
Originality: 5/5
Total: 45/50
Review: The cover is rather good. The hue contrast on each character's two sides appeals to me. Additionally, it appears that every character is a computer-generated image. Although it does a good job of capturing Taehyung and Y/N, the cover doesn't quite capture any adverse feelings (hate, etc.) that are mentioned in the blurb.

3. His Mishti - Itshikha
Style: 5/5
Creativity: 10/10
Hook: 14/15
Catchiness: 10/10
Mystery Meter: 4/5
Originality: 5/5
Total: 48/50
Review: I'm in love with this cover. It has what is required, namely an illustration of a couple against a setting, which is excellent. I appreciate how you depict the pair and how nicely you incorporate them into the background. What will be the book's theme is clearly indicated by the cover. I should point out that reading the smaller font can be challenging at times due to its small size; I had to truly squint in order to see it. It's a really original cover that clearly required a lot of thought and imagination, but I would only propose making some font adjustments to make it easier to read!

4. His Year Declaration - BeautyLovesThatBeast
Style: 3/5
Creativity: 6/10
Hook: 6/15
Catchiness: 5/10
Mystery Meter: 3/5
Originality: 2/5
Total: 25/50
Review: Please don't let the score discourage you. All I'm here to do is assist you! Because of the book's forest-themed cover, readers may find it challenging to understand the plot or components of the book if they don't read the title and synopsis. Love and other feelings are mentioned in the blurb, but the cover doesn't seem to show that. Perhaps making the story's protagonist the focal point of the cover will be beneficial! The background can thus have more emotion added to it rather than just being a straightforward image.

5. How to Be Human - sunflia2
Style: 5/5
Creativity: 10/10
Hook: 14/15
Catchiness: 10/10
Mystery Meter: 5/5
Originality: 5/5
Total: 49/50
Review: It's a gorgeous cover! I really adore how pink and blue combine to symbolise two distinct personality types. The typeface at the bottom melds somewhat with the surroundings. The feelings of the characters indicated in the blurb are the only thing absent from the cover.  Although the cover is incredibly creative and obviously took a lot of time and thought to create, my only suggestion would be to add some emotion to it to help the cover better link to the book! Excellent work!

6. 48 Hours - Harshywrites05
Style: 4/5
Creativity: 8/10
Hook: 14/15
Catchiness: 8/10
Mystery Meter: 4/5
Originality: 3/5
Total: 41/50
Review: Although I appreciate how the colours are used here, I feel that the white stands out too much against the pink and purple. You might want to consider making that darker. Reworking the font will make the heading at the top of the cover easier for the reader to view because it is small and blends in with the background.

•☽────✧˖°˖☆˖°˖✧────☾•

JUDGE: _Baby_A_A_

.
.
.

Dating the Ice Prince by IkomaSensei

Style: 4/5

Creativity: 6/10

Hook: 11/15

Catchiness: 6/10

Mystery meter: 3/5

Originality: 5/5

Total: 35/50

Short review: I really like how you added a soft touch to the cover. I also admire the little glow that the letters give off, nice one there! Now, the thing that I found a little odd is how the letters of the title are positioned. I think it would look better in the center or maybe a different font. Plus the author name is not really visible. I do recommend to make it bold or give a shadow effect to make it more prominent. Other than these tiny things, I love the originality of the cover!

What the heart wants by Ruth_Eze

Style: 3/5

Creativity: 5/10

Hook: 9/15

Catchiness: 5/10

Mystery meter: 3/5

Originality: 5/5

Total: 30/50

Short review: I like the theme of the cover and the vibe of it. Nice choice of picture! But I feel not a lot of effort was put into it. Firstly, the author name is not present. Then, the end letter of the word "heart" is not fitting within frame. So, if you fix these little mistakes, your cover would look more amazing! I know you have the potential!

Stunned by Itim_na_pluma

Style: 4/5

Creativity: 9/10

Hook: 12/15

Catchiness: 8/10

Mystery meter: 3/5

Originality: 5/5

Total: 41/50

Short review: I know I am supposed to judge only this book's cover, but I loved your cover more when I saw the way you matched it with your other book. It's super cute and thoughtful! Though it does not really hint what the book might be about. It's simple yet creative. Good job!

Beta tester #67 by Emolyon

Style: 5/5

Creativity: 9/10

Hook: 13/15

Catchiness: 8/10

Mystery meter: 4/5

Originality: 5/5

Total: 44/50

Short review: This cover is super unique and definitely caught my eyes since I don't think I have seen a style like this before! At a first glance, it seems intriguing due to the catchy art style and how the title is displayed on the screen of the laptop. Creative and thoughtful, indeed! I read your blurb and your cover matches with it too, so amazing job there! I would suggest to add the author name since it would make the cover look more authentic. But other than that, I love it!

•☽────✧˖°˖☆˖°˖✧────☾•