𝐒𝟏:𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟐𝟏

█ ✪ █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█ ✪ █

The only thing running through your mind at the speed of a bullet train is the bare necessities to switch off, to just lay in your bed and pass out, not caring about anything or anyone. The wind rushes past your hair as your fingers fumble to find the keys to your maroon handbag. With the click of the lock, your home's door opens. Fingers slip off the back of your heels from your heat, feeling an instant relief surge through you.

A soft meow can be heard from the distance and from behind your sofa a little fur of white strolls towards you. "Gigi, come to Mama!" you coo, reaching your hands towards her. She begins to snuggle closer to you as you nuzzle your chin into her pile of fur, find comfort in your companion. A soft drip from your kitchen tap can be heard in your moment of shared silence. Gotta call a plumber for that. The cold air from the underway of your front door. Gotta phone up repair people for that. One at a time, more factors begin to draw you back into reality and their expectations. A disappointed sigh escapes your mouth, giving Gigi one more rub, you let her down back on the ground again.

With all the ruffle of rummaging through your bag for your phone and taking your coat off, you fail to pay attention to a repetitive thumb in the background. Not noticeable enough to permeate into the front of your mind. It didn't seem to occur to you that the repetitive squeaks and creaks seemed to be getting louder, the closer you got to your room. It didn't come to your attention that a sight you never thought would be unfortunate enough to witness would be behind your bedroom door. That is until you push open your door, to be revealed to

Nailla and Gojo.

Gojo and Naaila.

Naked.