0- 𝙋𝙄𝙇𝙊𝙏

█ ✪ █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█ ✪ █

What a sinful sight intercourse is.

The two bodies pleasurebaly roll against each other. Their exposed and bare bodies emitting the heat and tension felt as the two work toghter to create a symphony. No matter how many times one attempts to deny it, the gratifying cries that filled the room, like an opera singer in a vast and endless theatre, were like music to ones ears.

Their skilled bodies would work in ways, that made the rush and feeling of this intimate ecstasy feel addicting, like sucking the sugar of one another lips.

Desperation; though it truly is compulsive.

In a dim, dark setting is where they find themselves. Her smaller figure repetitively lifting up and falling back down again at a faster rate, as her hand rests on the man's large and broad shoulders, for support.

He penetrates deep inside her, pumping her and filling up a hole she never knew needed to be. She would roll her hips, and aggressively snap the back before whining breathy whines. Her moans would drag out as she would drop her head into his shoulder; no strength left within. All she could do was slide her hands down her faintly sweaty body and rub her overly sensitive clit that throbbed needingly.

Without and hesitation, the man would pick her up, sliding his dick in and out of her slippery pussy.

The amount of dependency the two have on one another, the vast amount of rhythm and synchronisation the sinners have within them should be applauded. Many should marvel at the ability they have to make others around crave for the intese feeling that builds up deep within them, the high that they have to chase.

Is it really that gruesome?

The idea of it being looked down upon, almost forbidden to engage with activities of someone higher up and of authority. The simple concept alone is enough to increase the tempo, increase the vocal dynamics of the two. Its enough to cause legs to tremble and breathing shudder. Its enough to make them reach pure bliss.

Not shortly after, do the familiar ropes of tainted innocence, come leaking out if their stimulated sex organs. They coated each other in this sticky warm substance, and painted the decorated sheet beneath.

No feeing in the world will ever compare to the overwhelming sensation of an orgasm taking over their bodies. At the end of it all, the sinners stay close, loving each other in the aftermath.

It's a truly sensational act.

DISCLAIMER: this chapter's writing style was inspired by stqrlverr and their book 'sinful watchers'

DISCLAIMER: this chapter's writing style was inspired by stqrlverr and their book 'sinful watchers'. the words are my own, everything else is my own it's just the style of writing i wanted to recreate. thanks.