Jack and Sara

Summary: This is AU where Sara is a dance coach and she and her family are captured by Night Swan Sara and Jack Rose become friends and help him from becoming a minion.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Young Sara didn't know what was going on. She and her family were going about their day when they were suddenly kidnapped and brought here. She was scared and just wanted to go home.

She had managed to break free from the hold that kept her still and had watched as her family turned into minions and knew if she didn't get out she would be next. She quickly ran through the unknown place accidentally running into a room without meaning to.

She collides with someone in the room.

...: Hey watch where you're going!

Sara: I'm sorry I didn't mean to!

The person she bumped into looked up at her.

...: Wait. Who are you & what are you doing in my room!?

Sara: I-I-I am Sara I ran in here I was kidnapped.

The person looked at her with a sad look at her.

...: I'm Jack Rose. This is Swan Tower and you were kidnapped by my mother.

Jack Rose sighed as he helped Sara up to her feet and gave her a sorrowful look as footsteps were heard quickly approaching Jack Rose put Sara behind him as minions entered the room along with his mom.

Night Swan: Ah my son you have found the girl. Now give her here.

Jack Rose: No mother.

Night Swan gave him an angry look warning him if he didn't give her Sara he would suffer. Sara stepped in front of him.

Jack Rose: What are you doing?

Sara looked back at him.

Sara: I know what I am doing.

Sara turned back to Night Swan and her minions.

Sara: Hello there miss. I understand you want to turn me into a minion but I have a better idea of what to do to me.

Night Swan looked at Sara with suspicion.

Night Swan: and what are your ideas?

Sara: Instead of turning me into a mindless minion I could be a servant.

Night Swan: And what would you do for me?

Sara: Well you need to capture coaches and I will make it easier by luring the coaches into trusting me then you can capture them.

Night Swan smiled.

Night Swan: Alright but if you dare turn on me I shall turn you into my minion.

With a flick of her hand, Sara outfitted and changed.

Sara: Of course miss.

Jack Rose stood there as he watched as Night Swan and Sara left his room. He was unsure of how he should feel about what just happened to him.