Note 11

1 1

In Which She Gets A Name

She was heading out the café to wait for River, who was throwing their crash, when she bumped into someone. She apologized to him and they both laughed it off. She made a mental note to watch where she was going and to not think about her law finals while walking.

River quickly caught up with her and the two girls headed back to the dorms, probably starting a Netflix marathon, even though their exam was in less than a week. She knew it was unwise but they decided to do it either way. Even finals couldn't keep her away from a Friends marathon.

She had the marathon with River until two in the morning before they finally called it quits. River ended up crashing over at her place and the two girls caught up on some much needed rest, even though they know that they'll end up freaking out a few hours later about not studying.

She woke up at one in the afternoon, feeling rejuvenated. She found River still passed out in a deep slumber so she decided to head to the café, hoping to talk to Nickel, or at least read his words. She left a note for her friend regarding her whereabouts before she left for an afternoon cup of coffee.

She greeted Theresa at the counter and grabbed both her notebook and her drink, she figured she'd get a drink for River after she read his words.

I tried the banana bread and it was amazing, thank you for the recommendation. I suggest reading The World of Glass Series by Claudia Dale while you eat it, trust me it makes it even better.

P.S. Have you had their lemon squares? If not, you should.

P.P.S. My full name is Nicholas Princeton III, you see why I go by Nickel right? Nicholas Princeton is a mouthful

She headed to the front to order River her usual drink, Earl Grey, and got herself a lemon square. She found it amusing when Theresa was shocked that she wasn't returning the notebook but she explained that she didn't write anything in it yet.

She returned to find River in a half-asleep mode, she probably just woke up, and handed her the drink. She then told her friend to quickly get changed as they were going to the library. As River headed to the bathroom to look more alive, she scribbled something down in the notebook and handed it to Theresa.

N O T E 

So um, this is currently #1 in short story..... whoa and yes I did take a screen shot (twice actually)