Chapter 5

AUTHORS POV:

The sun hung low in the sky, casting a warm golden glow over the rugged terrain of Rajgarh. Aarav, Nakshit, Rajveer, and Sameer stood at the starting line, their bikes waiting impatiently. The stakes were high: the winner would get anything they desired, and the others would have to comply.

Ready gentlemen? Rajveer cracked his knuckles and grinned. Born ready. Sameer adjusted his helmet, his eyes glinting mischievously. Nakshits gaze flickered to Aarav as he said May the best man win.
And with that, they tore down the dusty path, engines roaring. The wind flew through their hair as they navigated sharp turns and steep inclines followed by the cliffhill.
Naman stood at the edge, waving the checkered flag. He was the referee, impartial yet secretly rooting for his brother to win.

Nakshit surged ahead, his bike a blur of crimson and chrome. Aarav gritted his teeth, determined not to let bitterness slow him down. Rajveer weaved between them, his laughter carried by the wind. Sameer hung back, waiting for the perfect moment to strike.

As they approached the cliffhill, Aaravs bike skidded. He fought to regain control, but panic clawed at his chest. And then he saw her—a woman stumbling onto the path, her sari billowing like a crimson flag. She was disoriented, her ankle twisted. His instincts kicked in. He swerved, sacrificing his lead to avoid hitting her. His bike skidded toward the edge, and he clung to the handlebars, dangling over the abyss. The lady screamed, her eyes wide with fear.

Nakshit, who had been inches away from victory, slammed on the brakes. His bike fishtailed, and he leaped off, sprinting toward Aarav. His fingers closed around Aaravs wrist just as the bike plummeted into the void. Got you, Nakshit grunted, muscles straining. Aaravs eyes met his, and for a moment, all his bitterness dissolved. Nakshit was more than a enemy—he was family.

The lady lay crumpled on the ground, blood staining her sari. Sameer called for help. Rajveer knelt beside her, whispering soothing words.
Naman blew the whistle, signaling the end of the race running towards them. Nakshit didnt care about winning anymore. He hauled Aarav up, both of them bruised and battered.

The ladys eyes fluttered open, and she smiled weakly. You saved me! she murmured. Nakshit glanced at Aarav He did. Thank good Aarav you are safe otherwise Mama sa would have..... Sameer shook his head imagining what would have happened.

Why is it that every time you all get into a race end up bruised?? Naman face palmed Maybe because competing against family is sin? the lady muttered slowly pulling their attention towards her Actually you are right! Rajveer agreed instantly with his gaze fixed on her How do you know we are family or not?? Naman questioned Is it possible to not know about you all and your family living in Rajgarh, Royals of Rajgar? she questioned back.

Aarav sa!! the driver called rushing towards them Aarav sa, Nakshit sa aap dono theek hai, itni chot kaise lag gai?? they nodded moving towards the car silently Uhmm I guess we should take her too!!

By the way, whats your name miss? Natasha.Natasha Rai! the car headed towards the palace What is it Jija sa itne gaur se kya dekh rahein hai pasand aa Sameer closed his mouth with one glance of Nakshit and Aarav. Arey I mean kya aap pehle mille hain??

Na Mandir mainmandir main hum takra gae the na! she cut him. The ride turned silent as the palace approached with Rajveer stealing her glances.

Daddy!! Nakshita cried as they stepped down the car running towards Nakshit. He sat on his one knee to reach her level as she wrapped her small arms around him sobbing Shh.baby dont cry! he rubbed her back with a smile.

Aap sab kaha the or itni chot kaise lag gai in dono ko or ye kon hai?? Mahendra asked. Maya and Meena ran towards their sons checking for any injury. Uhmm uncle. Naman told the incident slowly. Aap sab itne bade hogae hai or harkatein ikdum bacho wali Sanjeev shook his head. Aese bachpaane ke sath Rajgarh sambhalenge?? Rajendra scoffed.

Accha bas karein aap sab peeche hi pad gae hai..itne waqt baad mille hai to josh josh main hogaya ab kisiko kya pata tha ki ittni chot lag jaegi..Aarav, Jamai sa aap humare sath chale hum dawa laga denge!!! Jii maa! they moved silently towards her room.

Ye..ye ladki kon hai? Nakshit and Aarav stopped in between turning back Maa ye Natasha hai inhein itni chot lagi thi ki akele chodna hume sahi nahi laga Rajveer said. Folding her hands Natasha greeted everyone.

Keychain aunty!! Nakshita gleed catching all the attention Nakshit looked confused Daddy she is the aunty that helped me find you that day!!! she explained running towards her Baby aap?? Aunty he is my daddy! Thank you so much for helping her that day otherwise I dont know what would have happened!  No need Mr. Maurya!

With a curt nod he turned to leave Thank you once again aunty and take care! she ran behind Nakshit hugging Natasha. Natasha beta come I will give you aid..kitni chot lag gai hai meri phool jaisi bachi ko!! What got into choti maami sa..itna pyaar?? Sameer muttered to Naman who gave him a look making him shook his head in denial.

Uhuhmm..actually. Nakshit was surprised by how much effort it was taking Aarav to talk to him Uhmmth..thank you.thank you, you saved my life! Aarav sighed Thats not needed.after the damage I caused to you this was the least I could! a look of grieve and regret passed through Nakshits face.

The urge to deny his words, tell him it was not his fault and to.hug him bulged inside Aarav. Uhmm. Daddy!!! Nakshita ran inside masking a smile Nakshit turned towards her Nani bandaged your wounds? he nodded slowly Mamu? Are you okay? she turned towards Aarav who sat there, his head hung low Your mamus wounds are too deep..let him rest...come we will pack our bags as we have to leave early in morning! he dropped another bomb on already lost Aarav.

Aaravs pov:

Your mamu's wounds are too deep..let him rest...come we will pack our bags as we have to leave early in morning! his words repeated again and again making me weak and weak. They are going back and I dont know when I will be able to see them next. Am I being to self centered looking over everyones pain crying about mine???

Was it all alone his fault when we all were present their when none of us could do anything is it fair of me to put all the blame on him. In my hatred for him I didnt even tried to visit my Nakshita too was it right of me to keep her away from me???

I dont know!! My emotions are taking a troll pushing me more and more in slumbers of right and wrong. I lay on the bed with eyes closed, my wounds long forgotten yet the sharp pain I had as if passing dragger through my heart again and again.

Who are you and why are you standing so close to my jiji?? Aarav scoffed freeing Aarvi from his armsUhmm I am Nakshit Maurya your jijis bodyguard!!!..........Aarav please ask baba sa to send him back I dont need a bodyguard hum apni raksha khud kar sakte hai. Vo to humne abhi abhi dekha chalte chalte gir jaati hai aap! Nakashit shook his headMr. bodyguard you have to prove your worth first. I did that to your baba sa.to us!....... and hows that? Nakshit and Aarvi muttered together..Aaravs eyes shined as he said swordfight!!........Are you sure?.......Kya hua Mr. bodyguard dar gae aap??.......Aarav its dangerous For him sure it is jiji ! aarav smirked throwing a sword towards nakshit.

Aarav!! my eyes opened instantly at the familiar yet forgotten voice AAP??? my voice came as a mere whisper as shock grip my throat.
.
.
Note: wanted to add it in the end but most of you will skip so here it goes not just as me but our whole community..... We chose to write but it was all our readers who encouraged us......we love when our readers interact and support.....criticism is always welcomed in a respectful way...... So please vote for the chapters and share your views through comments🌷🌷
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey Readers
Chapter 5 is here.......
Who's presence had this effect on our Aarav...... Is he starting to repent or things have to get more complicated??
Next update on Friday buddies
Follow my Instagram id: the_fictionally for spoilers and updates ❤