Book 1.15: Bato of the Water Tribe

Water.

Earth.

Fire.

Air.

Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony.

Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked.

Only the Avatar and Daimon, masters of all four elements, could stop them, but when the world needed them most, they vanished.

A hundred years passed, and my brother and I discovered the new Avatar and Daimon, an airbender named Aang and an earthbender named Hua.

And although his airbending and her earthbending skills are great they have a lot to learn before they're ready to save anyone.

But I believe Aang and Hua can save the world.

"Ah isn't it nice? Just us four, Momo, Appa and Jaiyi, no stupid Mask-Dude around!"

"Sokka, you are so annoying! Blue is our friend! I'm a bit worried for him."

"Katara, Blue said in his note that he had some things to do here, I'm sure he will be back."

"I hope so, Aang."

"I wonder what Blue has to do here. I mean, besides the water tribe ship from the fleet of your dad we found, here is nothing interesting."

"Well, Hua, maybe Mask-Dude has to report to his evil boss about us! Telling him how gumble we are and will lead us straight in these hands!"

Annoyed Hua, Katara and Aang looked at Sokka, who was sitting, like them, around the campfire, acting like he knew why their friend had left.

This morning as they had found clues of a battle between the watertribe warriors of the South and firebenders, Blue had been with them.

Then they had decided to camp tonight beside the ship.

That's when Blue "said" he had some stuff do to around here, however he would soon rejoin them.

Only Sokka was happy that Blue was gone.

All the others, especially Momo and Jaiyi, who Blue had always given some extra food, were sad.

Blue hadn't been long with them, yet, his quiet helpful presence was missed.

Since he could now communicate with him, they also missed his opinions and snarky responses.

Suddenly a strange noise can be heard, its source originating from somewhere in the fog around them.

All jump up, benders in their bending positions and Sokka has his boomerang ready.