Book 1.02: The Avatar and Daimon return

Water.

Earth.

Fire.

Air.

Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony.

Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. 

Only the Avatar and Daimon, masters of all four elements, could stop them, but when the world needed them most, they vanished.

A hundred years passed, and my brother and I discovered the new Avatar and Daimon, an airbender named Aang and an earthbender named Hua.

And although his airbending and her earthbending skills are great they have a lot to learn before they're ready to save anyone.

But I believe Aang and Hua can save the world.

Jaiyi made a yipping sound as she entered the village of the Southern Water Tribe with her passengers

Already the members of it were waiting for the return of Hua, Aang and Katara.

"Yay! Aang's back!"

The children ran up overjoyed to them as they all climbed down from the nine-tailed fox back, however, the adults wore more stern and offended expressions.

What Katara had told Hua on their way back to the village seemed to ring true.

How the waterbender and Aang had entered the forbidden Fire Nation ship and set off some flare.

It was still lighting up the sky behind them.

Angry Sokka made his way over to them.

"I knew it!", he shouts pointing an accusing finger at Aang. "You signalled the Fire Navy with that flare! You're leading them straight to us, aren't you?"

"Aang didn't do anything! It was an accident.", protested Katara just as angry on behalf of her new friend.

"Yeah. We were on the ship and there was this booby trap, and, well we booby-ed right into it.", admitted the airbender sheepish.

Now Sokka turns his anger to Hua and Jaiyi.

"What have you to say to your defence?! Weren't you with them?! As someone from the Earth Kingdom, you should have stopped them!"

"Jaiyi and I just picked them up after the mess was done.", explained Hua, raising her hands in defence, while her Kyuubi growled in warning. "We couldn't do anything anymore."

The watertribe boy just huffs, seemingly not caring how she wasn't even on the ship to stop the mess.

Kanna aka. Gran-Gran joins them with a disappointed look in her granddaughter's direction: "Katara, you shouldn't have gone on that ship! Now we could all be in danger!"