10

A loud yawn alongside a stretch only added to your grogginess, no matter how good they felt to your body.

"I told you not to stay up late watching that show, but do you ever listen to me? No,"
Haruhi scolded you as your head lolled from side to side, each time risking to fall into a sweet dream.

"I'm sorry Haruhi, but I had to know what happened next!"
You defended yourself, letting out another yawn.

So far you'd managed to hide your tiredness from the guests while you hosted, but as school came to a close, you could feel your fake energy slipping away into the air.

"I think... I think I might take a nap somewhere..."
You decided, lazily stepping towards the exit of the room.

Normally Haruhi would've tried preventing you from leaving her alone with all those rich guys, but she felt like you deserved a break. Besides, you had to deal with them too, all because of a mistake she'd made.

"Now now, (y/n), we can't have you on the brink of unconscious walking all by yourself, can we?"
Kyoya went over to you, locking arms with you so you'd be able to lean on him easier.

"Hm? Kyoya-senpai? If you're gonna try to sell a picture of me sleeping, make sure it's on my good side,"

He smirked,
"Naturally,"

The two of you walked through the hallways to the empty infirmary, with you immediately collapsing onto one of the pillowy soft beds that provided just enough support to your body.

Kyoya sat down on a chair next to the bed which you laid, half his body still tingling from where you made contact with. That didn't really feel like a normal thing to happen, but he decided to ignore it.

While you took your little Power Nap, Kyoya examined the situation to figure out how to get a good shot of you. Sleeping photos always sold well, and there was no doubt in his mind that yours would sell like hotcakes.

But as the Polaroid photo developed in his hands, he made a choice he never thought he'd make. He tore up the photo before putting the shreds in his pocket.

'It'd be better for an in-person event'
He tried to rationalize.

He sat there for a while longer as you napped, taking the quiet time to go through more of the club's finances and think of potential ways to increase revenue.

~•~

"He's lead a host into his web yet again!"
Tamaki quietly yelled to his fellow hosts, his brows furrowed.

"I can go check on him,"
Haruhi volunteered, but Tamaki shook his head.

"You're not going anywhere! Honey-senpai and Mori can't be trusted with him either..."

Suddenly he called out for the twins, the two of them quickly arriving at the chance of something interesting happening.

"You two need to do some reconnaissance! Find out what (y/n)'s doing to Kyoya!"

It wasn't the most interesting thing in the world, but it beat just standing around, so with a mocking salute, the twins slinked away, hopefully not repeating the same mistakes Tamaki had made before.