08

3k woohoo! Thank you all

__________________________

"Just lay down and try to relax, alright? You had a pretty bad fall this time,"
You helped the tall boy onto the bed, and went to rummage through the nurse's fridge.

"That nurse is always taking a smoke break, she's a nurse, she shouldn't be smoking at all!"
And to her credit, she wasn't. She was just outside on her phone.

"Okay Mori-senpai, I've got your ice pack,"

You wrapped the cold pack in a towel and placed it on his knee,
"That feel better?"

He nodded silently, and you used another towel to lightly tie the pack to his knee.

He heard you let out a sigh,
"Jeez, senpai, you've been so clumsily lately, it isn't like you,"

And it wasn't! The first time Mori fell over was when Honey had jumped onto him when he was in the middle of standing up from a crouched position, leaving him completely vulnerable to falling.

You decided to be the one to help him out since you wanted to tell him some more about the show you'd watched, and surprisingly Honey hadn't decided to tag along.

"Where does it hurt? Did you hit your head?"
You asked various questions in quick succession, trying to get down to the bottom of his ailment.

"My head,"
He replied.

"Where's the nurse?!"
You asked with annoyance when you arrived to the empty infirmary.

Out for smoke break
-nurse

"What the hell."

Mori followed you around while you looked for something to use, and after some struggle trying to open a locked fridge, you managed to force it open, getting an ice pack for the hurt boy.

"Sit down somewhere,"

He did as he was told, and you walked over to place the ice pack to his throbbing forehead.

"That feel better?"

He just hummed in response, enjoying being taken care of.

Which brings us to the current day, where Mori will occasionally 'slip up' and get 'hurt', even when in reality, he was perfectly fine. It wasn't as though he was in desperate need to have someone take care of him, he just felt like it was nice to occasionally have someone fretting over him.

Besides, it was also a good way to hear more of your interesting stories.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were tripping up on purpose!"

His eyes widened just slightly, which was all you needed to confirm your suspicions. There was no way this guy was messing up so much when he seemed to be so perfect before you'd really met him.

Chalking it up to him just wanting a break from hosting, you shrugged, pulling a chair near the bed he was on and starting to tell him all about what you'd watched.