Introduction/Author's Note

This is a Pitch Perfect fanfiction about Benji Applebaum, because he's my favorite character and there are no other fanfictions about him. If you like it, feel free to comment, I'll most likely reply back! If you have questions, don't be afraid to ask! And suggestions are welcome too!

This is set right after the end of the first movie. It's the next year and Beca's friend comes to Barden. I just wanted to clear up any confusion.

If the second movie comes out and it's different from the story, please don't ask me to change it to fit the sequel. I might end up changing a few things, but I'll deal with that when it comes out. 

If there are any grammatical errors or misspellings, PLEASE TELL ME. Incorrect grammar is my bete noire. 

I'm not sure whether or not I'll be doing many author's notes at the end or beginning of chapters. I know some people get upset about that because it seems like I'm not interacting enough, but I disagree. I think it makes it more like it's a legitamate book. If there is something that I feel is important to the plot of the story, I will most likely post an author's note at the end or beginning, or possibly just to thank you all for reading.

If you do read this story, thank you! Just having readers at all is amazing, even if you don't comment, vote, add to a list, whatever. Thank you for just clicking on it!

I hope this story makes you fangirl like there's no tomorrow! Happy reading!

--Kiall